Job Opportunity for Junior Legal Counsel at L.E.K Consulting
Job Opportunity for Junior Legal Counsel at L.E.K Consulting at Mumbai. About Company L.E.K. Consulting is a global management consulting firm that uses deep industry expertise and rigorous analysis to help business leaders achieve practical results with real impact. We are uncompromising in our approach to helping clients consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance and create… Read More »
Job Opportunity for Junior Legal Counsel at L.E.K Consulting at Mumbai.
L.E.K. Consulting is a global management consulting firm that uses deep industry expertise and rigorous analysis to help business leaders achieve practical results with real impact. We are uncompromising in our approach to helping clients consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance and create greater shareholder returns.
The firm advises and supports global companies that are leaders in their industries — including the largest private and public sector organizations, private equity firms and emerging entrepreneurial businesses. Founded more than 30 years ago, L.E.K. employs more than 1,600 professionals across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe and is recognized as a top consulting firm to work for.
About Job Opportunity for Junior Legal Counsel at L.E.K Consulting
Junior Legal Counsel, Mumbai
- Work closely with APAC General Counsel to develop and maintain legal compliance of L.E.K.’s business in Singapore, Mumbai and potentially other regional offices;
- Draft, review, negotiate, and finalise internal, external, and third-party contracts;
- Manage quality control of standard legal and financial terms and conditions;
- Manage the entire contracts lifecycle process for APAC, including monitoring unsigned contracts;
- Maintain and manage the APAC contracts register and conflicts database;
- Manage APAC Legal’s contracts template repository, including drafting, editing, and maintaining new templates, as necessary;
- Work with executive leaders across the relevant sectors, as well as other cross-functional departments, to leverage legal acumen in developing and fostering first-in-class business relationships;
- Coordinate with Legal’s internal project associates and managers on data metrics in connection with contracts dynamics and lifecycles;
- Work closely with other cross-functional groups, such as Finance/HR/Marketing, to ensure legal compliance and working capital initiatives and goals are met;
- Assist with the development of legal training materials, policies and procedures;
- Assist the Global legal team with longer-term, strategic projects, as necessary; and Assist APAC General Counsel, as necessary.
- A J.D. degree, with an accomplished academic record, from a top-ranked, accredited law school;
- Licensed to practice law in Mumbai with 1-3 years of legal experience, preferably within a professional services firm, top law firm, or similar environment;
- Demonstrated experience successfully negotiating contracts;
- A detailed-oriented person, who exercises excellent judgement and professionalism, and thinks creatively and critically, in order to partner with our clients to reach mutually agreed-upon solutions;
- A strong legal and business acumen;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, appropriately escalating issues when needed to APAC General Counsel;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment, with a good sense of emotional intelligence to work collaboratively with a diverse team;
- Excellent English language is written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task, incorporating outstanding organizational skills and flexibility, to prioritize work and deliver the maximum business value;
- Familiarity with applicable laws, statutes, and regulations; and,
- Familiarity and comfort with legal technology solutions, including contracts management databases.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in Mumbai.
L.E.K. Consulting offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
L.E.K. Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here