Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity for Legal Assistant Manager at Core Facilities, Mumbai Metropolitan Region. The job will be On-site.
Core Facilities is a global facilities management company that delivers value-based solutions to support Private enterprises, Government Agencies and Critical Infrastructure. Core Facilities has pioneered processes that link productive and safe business practices with a skilled, competent workforce to add significant value to your organisation with minimal disruption.
Core Facilities’ highly experienced team will deliver a competitive advantage by exceeding defined services and maximising your resources and investment through our 4 stage ‘whole of life’ service delivery model.
Their Model dives deep into a business to Deliver, Measure, Review and Implement services, subsequently providing optimum value for every dollar invested. With locations across Australia, U.A.E and India, Core Facilities exists to assist people with essential services so they maximise output in your business’ field of endeavour.
About Job Opportunity for Legal Assistant Manager
Legal Assistant Manager
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiation of commercial contracts such as distributor agreement, service agreement, supply agreement, off-take agreement, logistic agreement, lease agreement and leave and license agreement.
- Preparing documents for registration of brands of Company, Trademark & Copyright Compliance.
- Maintaining non-litigation documents, records, and databases.
- Non-Litigation, Contract Drafting, Commercial Contracts Agreement Drafting, Corporate Agreement Drafting, Legal Documentation, Legal Research, service agreement, Supply agreement, Master Service Agreement etc.
- Make sure the compliance of the company while contracting with other parties.
- Drafting of product agreements for e-commerce/facilities /consumer electronics companies.
- Should be having hands-on exposure in handling all Commercial Contracts.
- Independently Structuring/ Drafting/Vetting/ Negotiating all types of documents relating to e-commerce and facilities management.
- Draft various documents as may be required in the course of work.
- Provide strong contracting, legal and regulatory support to the business operations on all business operations and activities of the company.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal skills, and analytical communications skills.
- BA LLB with 3 – 6 years of experience.
- Internships with law firms will be added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skill
- 3+ years of in-depth experience in handling Non – Litigation matters.
- Good communication skills and a drive to learn.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region (On-site)
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination