Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity for Legal Entity Control at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai.
About Job Opportunity for Legal Entity Control
The Legal Entity Control (LEC) is responsible for the accounting, reporting, and oversight of Morgan Stanley. The responsibilities also include legal entity maintenance, account reconciliation, and account structure maintenance.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
The main focus of the role will be to manage the legal entity reporting comprising financial reporting, regulatory reporting, tax filings and MIS reporting for the legal entities in India comprising the following responsibilities:
- Take care of the month-end process which includes reconciliations (Intercompany, Bank, control accounts), FX revaluations, Transfer pricing calculations, booking of GAAP adjustments.
- Oversight of monthly reconciliation of accounts and balances.
- Review of monthly GST returns and payments.
- Review of Withholding tax liability and returns.
- Preparation of Annual Tax audit and Annual GST Returns.
- Review of the tax assessment, audit, and such other submissions across the board.
- Liaising with Accounts Payable and resolving their queries on WHT & GST.
- Coordination of all legal entity activity, with key internal experts such as Tax, Legal, Compliance, etc.
- Preparation and review of statutory financial statement.
- Preparation of regulatory returns to various authorities- RBI, SEBI, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally including external auditors, external consultants, business unit, and Tax.
- The role will also require participation in the development of the LEC function in Mumbai.
- CA with 3 to 4 yrs of experience
- Good knowledge of Income-tax and GST provisions
- Accounting knowledge of IFRS/INDAS/USGAAP
- Good communication skills- clear, concise, and appropriate method of delivery
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
- Shows a willingness to learn and adapt to the organization culture
- Have the flexibility required to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here