Job Opportunity for Legal Manager at Plaza Premium Group
Job opportunity for Legal Manager at Plaza Premium Group, Bengaluru. The company was established in Hong Kong in 1998. Through the years they have worked incredibly hard to create an experience that is both accessible and quality. Almost 25 years later they now span four core business segments: airport lounges, airport terminal hotels, airport meet & greet services,… Read More »
Job opportunity for Legal Manager at Plaza Premium Group, Bengaluru. The company was established in Hong Kong in 1998. Through the years they have worked incredibly hard to create an experience that is both accessible and quality. Almost 25 years later they now span four core business segments: airport lounges, airport terminal hotels, airport meet & greet services, and a range of airport dining concepts.
In addition to their own brands, PPG provides airport hospitality solutions to leading airlines, alliances, and corporates around the world. Here are a few names you might recognize – Cathay Pacific Airways, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa, etc. The selected person will help and craft services and facilities in over 200 locations in more than 60 international airports across the world.
Handles all legal affairs (including ensuring compliance with local law/regulation) for the Bangaluru office, including advising on regulatory and licensing requirements, selects and works with external counsel if required.
- Review, draft, discuss and advise internal stakeholders on all legal related issues, documents, agreements, etc.
- Participate in commercial projects and advise on legal matters.
- RFP of external counsels – source, negotiate and recommend.
- Liaise, follow-up, monitor, and conduct meetings/calls with external counsels on all business projects.
- Ad hoc legal advice on employment, IP, commercial, licensing, regulatory/legal matters.
- Review, check and endorse legal invoices, arrange for approvals for payments.
- Arranging for the execution of documents.
- Record and maintain contract register of contracts manually.
- Participate in and provide legal advice on contractual and legal aspects of the business, including transaction management/support for special projects, corporate governance.
- Work closely with the business development, operations, and project department on contracts and other legal matters arising from the business of the company in accordance with the company’s standards and policies.
- Provide the management with advice and analysis on legal risks and set up an overall corporate governance framework to protect the Group’s interest and reputation.
- Engage in legal research and liaise with global partners and external counsel where necessary on litigation matters.
- Assist in coordinating response and settlement of legal disputes.
- Perform all other legal duties and ad hoc tasks as assigned by the PIC and/or HQ Legal.
- Degree / postgraduate study in law with 7-10 years of experience in corporate and commercial law (knowledge of real estate law will be an advantage), with at least 3 years practice experience in the same area in a local or international law firm.
- Hotel / Hospitality / F&B industry-related legal experience is an advantage.
- Motivated, self-starter, responsible, and responsive to business needs.
- Strong legal drafting skills in English.
To apply – Click Here
Reported by – Palash