Job Opportunity for Secretarial Assistant to join the Human Rights Lawyering Project at NLSIU, Bengaluru for full time.
The work will include administrative tasks, responding to emails, assisting in organising conferences/workshops, getting materials publication-ready, fixing meetings, coordinating with researchers and interns for the smooth flow of work and performing other tasks allotted by the Coordinator for meeting project deadlines and Centre work efficiently.
The maximum amount payable will be a consolidated amount of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 27,000/- per month.
- Degree with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must have good research skills and proven fluency in written and spoken English.
- Initiative and the ability to work on his/her own will be appreciated.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- Should be based in Bangalore.
Source – Click Here