Job Opportunity for Senior Associate at Elevate
Job Opportunity for Senior Associate at Elevate in their Disputes & Investigations team. As a Senior Associate, the selected candidate will analyze and interpret documents, classify them based on their potential relevance to particulars legal or factual issues, cases, investigations, or other proceedings. Responsibilities Review documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions. Attend… Read More »
- Review documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Attend all mandatory training and certification courses and should proactively undertake non-mandatory training.
- Manage Volume count and accuracy with project/engagement.
- Has an understanding of the case and subject matter.
- Provides protocol training to the team.
- Review, QC, and QA huge volumes of complex litigation documents with the highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of the application of review guidelines on documents.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
- Draft decision log and Make timely escalations.
- Thorough and meticulous.
- Organized and efficient- handles particular responsibility assigned to him/her particularly quickly and accurately.
- Good knowledge of e-discovery platforms, including managing individual assignments, and have an in-depth understanding of the platforms.
- sharing learning/insights with peers/juniors/seniors.
- Prompt to spot/address/escalate issues that aren’t substantive issues (e.g. a workflow problem or suggestion).
- Acts as a team player and abstains from team dysfunctional activity.
- Internal- Teamwork skills are critical.
To apply – Click Here
Reported by – Palash