Job Opportunity for Senior Associate at Elevate in their Disputes & Investigations team. As a Senior Associate, the selected candidate will analyze and interpret documents, classify them based on their potential relevance to particulars legal or factual issues, cases, investigations, or other proceedings.
- Review documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Attend all mandatory training and certification courses and should proactively undertake non-mandatory training.
- Manage Volume count and accuracy with project/engagement.
- Has an understanding of the case and subject matter.
- Provides protocol training to the team.
- Review, QC, and QA huge volumes of complex litigation documents with the highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of the application of review guidelines on documents.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
- Draft decision log and Make timely escalations.
3-5 years of experience in document review.
- Thorough and meticulous.
- Organized and efficient- handles particular responsibility assigned to him/her particularly quickly and accurately.
- Good knowledge of e-discovery platforms, including managing individual assignments, and have an in-depth understanding of the platforms.
- sharing learning/insights with peers/juniors/seniors.
- Prompt to spot/address/escalate issues that aren’t substantive issues (e.g. a workflow problem or suggestion).
- Acts as a team player and abstains from team dysfunctional activity.
- Internal- Teamwork skills are critical.
Bachelor’s Degree required in LLB or LLM.
To apply – Click Here
Reported by – Palash