Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job opportunity for Senior Lawyer at Hanuvel Consultant India Private Limited, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India.
This role requires strong knowledge of the criminal, civil, cyber & IT industry expertise, including specific knowledge of regulatory frameworks, legal and technical, including communications and technology infrastructure with a focus on licensing, data protection, consumer privacy, litigation procedures, etc. and vast knowledge of CPC and CrPC.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver regulatory compliance advice to technology, advise on broadcasting license applications, authorizations, and a variety of media, communications, and technology contracts and regulations and court procedures.
- Developing relationships with clients including gaining a good knowledge of the client’s businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial.
- Associates are given regular and direct contact with clients, with a culture based on associates being given the level of responsibility they are ready for.
- Engaging in business development activities and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work.
- Associates should have keen knowledge regarding litigation, cyber cell, Indian Penal Code and consumer protection, should be willing to work in courts.
- Working as part of a team including assisting with the supervision of junior lawyers’ work, and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience with the team.
- Associates having 10+ years of experience.
- Associates located in Bangalore.
- Languages English, Hindi, and Kannada.
To apply – Click Here
Reported by – Palash