Job opportunity for Senior Paralegal at Uber, Gurugram. A unique opportunity for an exceptional Senior Paralegal to join our India & South Asia legal team that sits within our broader APAC Legal Team. Our APAC business is extremely diverse and is a key strategic region for Uber. This position will be based in Gurgaon and will report to the Legal Director, India & South Asia. The Senior Paralegal will be a key player in maintaining and managing Uber’s corporate secretary work and ongoing compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Be a trusted adviser to the business, and lead all corporate secretaries to work for Uber’s business in the INSA region.
- Ensure all compliance obligations are met in a timely manner. Respond to all notices related to Uber’s corporate entities in the INSA region.
- Support on entity management and advising on director’s duties and responsibilities.
- Work closely with our corporate secretary team in other regions to ensure global consistency in our practices and processes.
Skills and qualification
- Strong corporate secretary experience, including holding any relevant corporate secretary credentials relevant for the jurisdiction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational environments.
- This is not your typical in-house role; it is a dynamic, fast-paced environment and needs a candidate who is agile and able to juggle multiple projects, re-prioritize quickly to address shifting business needs, and thrive in high impact/high profile situations
- Self-starter and self-sufficient.
- Embody the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and accountability.
- Enthusiastic about Uber and their mission
Computer Software, Consumer Services, and Information Technology and Services
To Apply – Click Here
Reported by – Palash