Job opportunity for the post of Legal Associate at Epiq, Hyderabad. Epiq is a worldwide provider of legal and business services, serving law firms, corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies—helping them streamline the administration of business operations, class action and mass tort, court reporting, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring, legal transformation, and bankruptcy matters.
Legal Associate, Document Review Services, Epiq Global, Hyderabad, India.
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege, and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues.
- Good communication skills- both written and oral, strong English reading comprehension.
- Decision making– exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility.
- Be a Team player– open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit.
- Ethics– treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
- Knowledge of litigation management software– Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix
- Industry-specific subject matter knowledge/understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT);
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective
Qualification and experience
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services
To apply – Click Here
Reported by- Palash