Job opportunity for the post of Regional Legal Professional at Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited. Zee Entertainment Enterprises (formerly Zee Telefilms) is an Indian media conglomerate owned by Essel Group. Headquartered in Mumbai, it has interests in television, print, internet, film, mobile content, and allied businesses.
- Responsible for providing legal counsel, strategic guidance, and support to Regional teams for development, monetization, protection, and safekeeping of content created and owned by the company.
- Provide strategic legal and commercial advice to regional teams on applicable laws, regulations, compliance, and risks relating to business.
- Identify legal issues and risks that may affect the business and ensure that the business leadership is properly advised concerning those issues.
- Provide legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategies and policies- Draft and negotiate business contracts with business partners covering technical integration, info security, data processing, regulatory compliance, settlement, and marketing.
- Act as a proactive legal and business advisor supporting the regional business teams in multiple negotiations of development projects, productions, and co-productions.
- Advise business teams on appropriate deal terms/rights structures to be secured consistently across the markets whilst meeting local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure pre-checks, legal/regulatory scrutiny, strong paperwork, and good documentation in all agreements- advise business teams on current industry terms and market conditions for the engagement of production companies, writers, directors, talent, and crew.
- Maintain relationships with key agencies, attorneys, production houses, licensees in the entertainment community- Liaison with litigation team to ensure effective litigation management including copyrights issues for the regional business teams.
To Apply – Click Here
Reported By – Palash