Job Opportunity @ Research Assistant, NLSIU Bangalore
Preferable: 1-2 years of experience as researcher in any University/ Department with excellent Computer knowledge, typing and communication skills in English Language.
Remuneration: Maximum amount payable will be Rs. 20,000/- per month (consolidated with no benefits)
Duration: a Probationary period of 3 months and further extension to maximum one year upon work satisfaction.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND DETAILS RELATING TO APPLICATIONS AND INTERVIEW
• Interested candidates can send in their applications either by email or post along with
1. Updated CVs
2. Application form (please download it from the website: http://clap.nls.ac.in
3. Attested copies of the testimonials (Main Degree Certificates)Send it to: The Director, Online Consumer Mediation Centre, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Nagarbhavi, Bangalore- 560 072.
Applications without the following enclosures or incomplete application form will be rejected.
• The candidate should clearly note that CLAP, OCMC, NLSIU would not be responsible for non-receipt of their application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account.
• Those who do not have the required qualifications or the specific field of specialization need not apply.
The Applications should reach via email and post addressing it to The Director, Online Consumer Mediation Centre, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Nagarbhavi, Bangalore- 560 072 on or before 06th March 2017.
• Only candidates who fit the essential criteria for the position will be called for an interview.
Kindly note: Skype/ Online Interview is not entertained; TA/DA will not be provided if the selected candidate is called for interview.
• For further information see the official website www.nls.ac.in, http://clap.nls.ac.in or contact us at [email protected]
Guidelines for filling up the form by the candidate:
a) The application form should be complete in all respects. Incomplete applications will not be considered and no correspondence entertained. The application should accompany an updated CV.
b) Attested copies of certificate from Bachelor’s degree onwards and testimonials should be Attached to this application. Originals of such documents must be produced only at the time of interview.
c) If the space against any item is inadequate, applicants are free to furnish the relevant particulars on separate sheets, indicating therein and the item number to which the information relates.
For More Details Click Here