MIDHANI (Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd), Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India invites applications for the post of Junior Manager (Legal).
About MIDHANI (Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd)
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna-I and an ISO 9001-2008 & AS 9100C Company, is a high tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of super alloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. Company has around 770 employees and it requires outstanding Professionals.
Number of Vacancies
Scale of Pay
Upper age limit as on the date of advt. (yrs) is 28.
Qualification & Experience
Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks and should have minimum 4 years post qualification experience in litigation and non-litigation matters. Litigation would include court cases as well as arbitration matters and involve preparation of para-wise comments, affidavits, counters, liaison with external counsel and also with departments within MIDHANI. Non-litigation matters would include drafting/scrutiny of various documents like MoUs, NDAs, deeds, contracts etc. and issues involving land matters. Candidates having corporate experience will be preferred. Good verbal and written communication is desirable.
- Only Indian nationals may apply.
- Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 10.03.2021.
- The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- Management reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection criteria.
- Last date for submission of online applications will be 24.03.2021.
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reasons.
- Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final. Further, MIDHANI Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for the written test/proficiency test/ interview is provisional and it does not entitle them any claim for the post.
- Outstation candidates called for test/interview will be reimbursed to & fro train fare as applicable.
- The cutoff date for all requisite parameters is 10.03.2021.
- Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website www.midhani-india.in
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification.
- Similarly, candidates from private organizations applying for the posts at Sl. No. 3 to 7 should get a minimum annual CTC as on the date of the advertisement equivalent to the annual CTC calculated based on the minimum experience required for PSU applicants in the immediate lower post. The components of CTC include Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Perks & Allowances. Accordingly, candidates from private sector organizations applying for the said Assistant Manager posts should get a minimum CTC of Rs. 6.7 Lakh per annum as on the date of the advertisement (10.03.2021).
- Selection process will be through Written Test and Trade/Proficiency Test (wherever applicable).
- Medium of Written, Trade/Proficiency Test will be in English only.
- Candidates seeking reservation as OBC are required to submit a recent certificate regarding his/her ‘OBC status and non-creamy layer status’ issued by Competent Authority.
- 10% relaxation in respect of eligible qualification marks subject to a minimum of 45% shall be given to SC/ST candidates.
- Relevant documents (mark sheets etc.) pertaining to eligible qualification percentages as mentioned in the advertisement against various posts are to be mandatorily uploaded by the candidates at the time of filling the application form along with other documents.
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 10.03.2021 till 1700 Hrs on 24.03.2021 for this purpose.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding test/interview can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/credit card / net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, percentage proofs, category, experience, pay scale (for two years) & CTC per annum through the link available in the application form. Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service, work experience & time period. Applications without supporting documents and applications in which requisite eligibility criteria cannot be distinctly established will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of test/interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted for the test /interview.