MIDHANI – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited invites application for the post of Junior Manager (Legal). The last date for application is 9th January 2021.
About the MIDHANI
MIDHANI, is specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of the Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) was established in the year 1973 under Ministry of Defence as Government of India Enterprise. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI has been set up with a view to achieve self-reliance in production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, materials to Defence, other Strategic Sectors for Nuclear, aeronautical and Space applications. The guiding factors for setting up of MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities.
Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks and should have minimum of 4 years post qualification experience in litigation and non-litigation matters of contract laws and labour laws.
- Only Indian nationals may apply.
- Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 26.12.2020.
- The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- Management reserves the right to restrict/increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection criteria.
- Last date for submission of online applications will be 09.01.2021 and the cutoff date for all requisite parameters is 26.12.2020
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reasons.
- Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final. Further, MIDHANI
- Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Outstation candidates called for test/interview will be reimbursed to & fro train fare as applicable.
- Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website www.midhani-india.in
- Candidates from PSUs should have put in at least 2 years experience in an immediate lower grade for all the posts except S.No. 3.
Similarly, candidates from private organizations applying for all the posts except S.No. 3, should get a minimum annual CTC as on the date of the advertisement equivalent to the annual CTC calculated based on the minimum experience required for PSU applicants in the immediate lower post. The components of CTC include Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Perks & Allowances. Accordingly, candidates from private sector organizations applying for the post of Deputy Manager should get a minimum of Rs. 8.9 Lakh per annum and for the post of Assistant Manager should get a minimum of Rs. 6.7 Lakh as on the date of the advertisement.
The selection process for all the posts will be preferably through an interview.
However, if the numbers of applicants are more, a written test may also be conducted.
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in -> careers -> e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- The application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to the MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 26.12.2020 till 1700 Hrs 09.01.2021 for this purpose.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding test/interview can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of an e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards the application fee through online payment using the debit card/credit card / net banking using the payment link available.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, percentage proofs, category, experience, pay scale, CTC per annum through the link available in the application form. Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service, work experience & time period. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
- After successful submission of the online application, the candidate can take a printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit a No Objection Certificate at the time of test/interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted for the test /interview.