Last Updated :
The Present age in academics and research may be best expressed as the age or interdisciplinary studies and therefore, be it teaching or research an isolated approach is simply unthinkable. it is becoming very challenging to prevent crime and maintain timely justice.
Any criminal justice of any society depends totally depends on efficient working of Judicial System. Another important essence of criminal law is victimization and providing timely justice.
Therefore, it is an important issue for Eminent Scholars, academicians, practitioners, lawyers and students and expert of related faculty to come forward and contribute their scholarly work.
Criminal Victimization & Justice Administration in India
The Competition is open to Law students studying in any Law Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Winner will receive Cash Prize of 5000/- and Internship Opportunity & Gift Hamper
- Runner-up will receive Cash Prize of 3000/- and Internship Opportunity
- Second Runner-up will receive Cash Prize of 2000/- and Internship Opportunity
- Top 50 entries will be published in Special Book with ISBN
- Cash Coupon of 2000 each for special submissions.
- Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants.
Guidelines & Regulations
- The essay should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources).
- Co-Authorship is not permitted.
- The length of essay should be 1000-2000 words (Footnotes included)
- The essay must be typed in Ms-Word.
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The complete text including footnotes shall be in justified alignment.
- The author can use any uniform citation style.
Registration & Submission
No Registration Fees
Submit your entries here.
- Call for Entries: February 01, 2018
- Last Date of Submission: February 15, 2018
- Announcement of Result: March 15, 2018
For any queries, please feel free to write us at [email protected] or call/WhatsApp @ 8744099951.