Applications are invited for the post of Law Professor at SRM University, Haryana. Apply before 16th November 2020.
About SRM University
SRM University, Haryana (SRMH), Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, is a private university located at the Rajiv Gandhi Education City in Sonepat, Haryana, India. The university was established in 2013 by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology Trust (SRM IST Trust), Chennai through The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2013.
- Good academic record with a PhD in law
- 55 %Marks or equal lent grade in LL.M//M.L Degree
- Minimum of 15 years of teaching experience in University/ colleges, and / or experience in research at the University/national level institutions/industries, including experience of guided successfully at least 2scholars for Ph.D/and published at least 8 papers in singular or as joined authorship in peer-group reviewed national or International Journals.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the academic performance indicator (API) based on performance-based appraisal system (PBAS) set out in UGC REGULATIONS 2010.
- Outstanding professional, with an established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned /allied /relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credential will be desired.
General requirements for Law Professor at SRM University
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills and a demonstrated ability to carry out original and creative research.
- Individuals who have demonstrated exceptional abilities in their discipline may also be considered for appropriate positions.
Remuneration and other incentives
- As per 7th Pay Commission under SRMIST Norms
- Salary would not be a constraint for deserving candidates
- Seed Grant for Research
- Group Accident Insurance as per University rules
- Financial Support through Professional Development Allowance (PDA) for attending Conferences, Workshops, etc., as per University Rules
- Coverage of EPF as per rules
- Free Transportation (to & from) Campus to City & vice versa
- Fee Concession for Children in SRM CBSE School
- Concessional Medical Facility
Last date to apply
16th November 2020
How to apply
- Use Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox browser to fill the form to ensure proper data capture
- Send your CV by post and also by email at [email protected]
- Only ONLINE applications will be accepted
- Most forms are self-explanatory
- Ensure that you meet the required eligibility, as on date of submission of the application
- Please note that to fill the main application form, you are required to REGISTER, providing your User Name, Email-id, Password (to be saved for your future use), first and last name. Usage of at least one special character while filling up the form is mandatory
- After registration, a mail with a confirmation link will be sent to the Email-id registered. Click on the link which will open the Login Page where the candidates shall use their registered Email-id and Password to fill the application form
- Photo upload is mandatory (Max. size: 1 MB) in jpg format
- SUBMIT the form after completing all sections
NOTE: After submission, a PDF generated Application Form will be sent to your Email-id registered. Candidates shall send the self-attested copies of the Experience Certificates, Educational Qualifications, Journal Publications, Papers and other documents, as mentioned in the Application Form or wherever desired, with the printed and signed Application.
- All applications will be scrutinized by the selection committee to determine the suitability
- Suitable candidates will have Skype Interview before a panel of experts at the initial stage
- Suitable candidates will be called in person to assess their Teaching, Research and other academic capabilities
- Candidates are required to carry the original of all documents along with the application form (duly signed) at the time of personal interview for verification
- Selected candidates will be informed through Email/Post
Email: [email protected]
To view the official notification click here
To download the format of the application click here
To apply click here
Reported By – Mehak Gupta