Vacancy: Law Professor at SRM University, Haryana
Applications are invited for the post of Law Professor at SRM University, Haryana. Apply before 16th November 2020. About SRM University SRM University, Haryana (SRMH), Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, is a private university located at the Rajiv Gandhi Education City in Sonepat, Haryana, India. The university was established in 2013 by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology Trust (SRM IST Trust), Chennai through The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment)… Read More »
Applications are invited for the post of Law Professor at SRM University, Haryana. Apply before 16th November 2020.
About SRM University
SRM University, Haryana (SRMH), Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, is a private university located at the Rajiv Gandhi Education City in Sonepat, Haryana, India. The university was established in 2013 by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology Trust (SRM IST Trust), Chennai through The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2013.
- Good academic record with a PhD in law
- 55 %Marks or equal lent grade in LL.M//M.L Degree
- Minimum of 15 years of teaching experience in University/ colleges, and / or experience in research at the University/national level institutions/industries, including experience of guided successfully at least 2scholars for Ph.D/and published at least 8 papers in singular or as joined authorship in peer-group reviewed national or International Journals.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the academic performance indicator (API) based on performance-based appraisal system (PBAS) set out in UGC REGULATIONS 2010.
- Outstanding professional, with an established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned /allied /relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credential will be desired.
General requirements for Law Professor at SRM University
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills and a demonstrated ability to carry out original and creative research.
- Individuals who have demonstrated exceptional abilities in their discipline may also be considered for appropriate positions.
Remuneration and other incentives
- As per 7th Pay Commission under SRMIST Norms
- Salary would not be a constraint for deserving candidates
- Seed Grant for Research
- Group Accident Insurance as per University rules
- Financial Support through Professional Development Allowance (PDA) for attending Conferences, Workshops, etc., as per University Rules
- Coverage of EPF as per rules
- Free Transportation (to & from) Campus to City & vice versa
- Fee Concession for Children in SRM CBSE School
- Concessional Medical Facility
Last date to apply
16th November 2020
How to apply
- Use Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox browser to fill the form to ensure proper data capture
- Send your CV by post and also by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only ONLINE applications will be accepted
- Most forms are self-explanatory
- Ensure that you meet the required eligibility, as on date of submission of the application
- Please note that to fill the main application form, you are required to REGISTER, providing your User Name, Email-id, Password (to be saved for your future use), first and last name. Usage of at least one special character while filling up the form is mandatory
- After registration, a mail with a confirmation link will be sent to the Email-id registered. Click on the link which will open the Login Page where the candidates shall use their registered Email-id and Password to fill the application form
- Photo upload is mandatory (Max. size: 1 MB) in jpg format
- SUBMIT the form after completing all sections
NOTE: After submission, a PDF generated Application Form will be sent to your Email-id registered. Candidates shall send the self-attested copies of the Experience Certificates, Educational Qualifications, Journal Publications, Papers and other documents, as mentioned in the Application Form or wherever desired, with the printed and signed Application.
- All applications will be scrutinized by the selection committee to determine the suitability
- Suitable candidates will have Skype Interview before a panel of experts at the initial stage
- Suitable candidates will be called in person to assess their Teaching, Research and other academic capabilities
- Candidates are required to carry the original of all documents along with the application form (duly signed) at the time of personal interview for verification
- Selected candidates will be informed through Email/Post
To view the official notification click here
To download the format of the application click here
To apply click here
Reported By – Mehak Gupta