Last Updated on by Admin LB
Iuris Jura is organizing a 5 Day Live Lecture Series on IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code) from 4th – 12th December 2021.
About the Organisation
Iuris Jura started in the year 2020, aiming to create legal awareness and provides learning related to the law topics.
Iuris Jura is an e-learning platform for legal learning aspirants which gives the opportunities to all the law aspirants across India. We have put an effort so that the law aspirants and the legal fraternity can associate with us. Moreover, it is an organization that always endeavors to offer an astonishing cordial and practical outlook with equal co-operation and participation from all. Basically, it molds the legal thought process which modernizes the socio-economic lifestyle.
The main aim behind making such a vast platform is to get benefited in the best possible way in legal learning, to create legal awareness all along, and to showcase the hidden talents through blogs, articles, and so on. We are trying our best to give with all law-related content throughout, from which one could easily grasp opportunities to gain the best of it and in a quite interesting way to boost up their career in the legal realm.
We make sure that it will be a great pleasure for the law students and legal fraternity to be part of this organization. There is a lot more on the way such as brainstorming quizzes, webinars, content writing, etc. Additionally, we give regular updates from the legal fields, law notes as well as publish blogs.
About 5 Day Live Lecture Series on IBC
IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code)
Sessions and Instructors
- Preparation of Resolution Plan (Saturday, 4th December 2021)
- Mr Sandeep Bajaj, Founder & Managing Partner, PSL Advocates and Solicitors.
- Section 7 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Sunday, 5th December 2021)
- Mr Spandan Biswal, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Section 8 & 9 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Monday, 6th December 2021)
- Mr Dhrupad Vaghani, Associate Partner, Economic Laws Practice Advocates & Solicitors.
- Section 10, 238 and 95 of IBC (Saturday, 11th December 2021)
- Mr Devashish Tiwari, Naik Naik & Co. and Ms Renu Gupta, Advocate, Delhi High Court; Partner, Olive Law.
- Provisions for MSMEs and Section 60 of The IBC (Sunday, 12th December 2021)
- Mr Abhirup Dasgupta, Partner, HSA Advocates.
Registration Link: Click Here
- Google Pay: +91 88783 80207
- Bhim UPI: [email protected]
- Phonepe: +91 97769 99041
- Paytm: +91 97769 99041
Note – E-Certificate will be provided to the participants.
- Learning Experience from Renowned IBC Experts.
- Certificate of Achievement.
- Research Internship with Iuris Jura for Top 10 Participants (T & C Applied).
Note: The speakers will instruct for the 5 day live lecture series voluntarily and pro-bono.
50% proceeds from this event will be donated to NGO.
- Instagram: Click Here
- LinkedIn: Click Here
- Youtube: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Facebook: Click Here
- Website: Click Here
- Yash: +91 79997 55987
- Nasimuddin: +91 78280 46618
Reported By: Organising Team