Legal Bites is excited to announce the launching of Campus Amicus Programme 2021 to widen our reach among young law students studying in various colleges and universities across India. This programme aims at promoting our presence and developing a nation-wide network to create a student-mentor nexus between the college students and Legal Bites.
This programme allows students to know our organisation better and become a part of us in our efforts to make our association indispensable to law enthusiasts and promote top-notch legal education. The programme also seeks to strengthen our strategies to engage students and colleges with various events and programs organised by Legal Bites with an aim to promote law and advancing the academic and professional lives of students.
This program is an outreach cum awareness program that seeks to provide opportunities with the help of Campus Amicus appointed under this programme.
The initial period would be 1 month which can be extended to 2 months based on the performance of the candidate.
- Students pursuing an Undergraduate or Post-Graduate law course from any recognized University in India.
- The applicant should not have any association with any other organization of the same genre.
- Hard-working, honest, and punctual applicant having good leadership, communication, and organizational skill.
Number of Positions
Two Campus Amicus from each College/ University.
To have the position of Campus Amicus and lead Legal Bites in the concerned college is in itself a matter of pride. Some of the perks given to campus Amicus are:
- Blog Publications.
- Mentorship and Guidance.
- Certificate as a “Campus Amicus”, to boost your CV.
- Special discounts on subscribing or registering for any course/test series/events powered by Legal Bites Academy.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can sign yourself as Campus Ambassador, Legal Bites in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram profiles, blogs, personal pages, etc.
The Campus Amicus will be an integral part of the Legal Bites family. As a part of it, we expect the following qualities and work from the Campus Amicus:
- Writing one well-researched article of publishable quality each month.
- Communicate any event/happenings in their college to our team at the earliest.
- Promote our services, articles, and educational content on Social Media.
- Perform the tasks/works given to you from time to time and Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus, etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of Legal Bites.
Disclaimer: In case of any ambiguity in the application or incompetency, Legal Bites reserves the right to terminate the program without any prior intimation.
Application Procedure | Legal Bites Campus Amicus Programme 2021
You will be contacted soon by the concerned team.
Note: Duplicate entries will be barred.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. After a review of applications by us, the selected applicants will receive a confirmation email (if selected) and a joining letter.
For any queries kindly mail us at [email protected].