Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited invites interested applicants for the post of Legal Manager at MNGL.
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited, in short MNGL is a company incorporated in January 2006 to meet the City Gas distribution needs of various districts in Maharashtra. MNGL has got the PNGRB authorization for city gas distribution in Pune & Pimpri-Chinchwad city including adjoining areas of Hinjewadi, Chakan & Talegaon and subsequently will move on to other districts of Maharashtra depending on economic feasibility.
MNGL is a joint venture Company of two navratna PSUs viz. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and GAIL (India) Limited, (GAIL) with the mission to supply clean and green (eco-friendly) fuel.
Job Description: Legal Manager at MNGL
- Dealing with all legal matters including criminal, civil, police and arbitration matters.
- Drafting, vetting of Criminal complaints, criminal writ Appeals, SLP & Court Process Drafting and vetting of various cross-border Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
- Attending Court cases and assisting the counsel in drafting of Written Submissions & Petitions Litigation, to give business the edge by pre-empting its needs.
- Handling of cases, consumer case notices, NCLT, Recovery, Defamation, attend court & liaison with advocates etc.
- Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
- Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
- Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws.
Essential education qualification and experience required
- LL.B/LLM graduate, with minimum 9 years of experience.
- Essential qualification(s) must be from UGC recognized Indian University/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
- Minimum 50 % percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s), as specified shall be considered as per Institute/ University rules/ norms.
- Minimum Essential Post Qualification Experience in line in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company of repute should be as on 31/10/2020.
Rs. 11.50 lakhs – Rs. 13.30 lakhs p.a.(including incentive).
Other terms and conditions
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria and other conditions of this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the application and the documents submitted by them, later on, are correct in all respects.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through email only.
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the application data and documents submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process.
How to apply
- Candidates will be required to apply through registered post/speed post/ Courier to reach Chief Manager (HR), Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited., A – Block, Plot No. 27, Narveer Tanajiwadi, PMPML Bus Depot. Commercial Building, 1st Floor, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005 till 31/10/2020. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates called for the further selection process are required to bring application form with all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS (in the order as mentioned below) together with ONE SEPARATE SET OF SELF ATTESTED COPY of all documents (in the same order) failing which candidate may not be allowed to appear in the further Selection Process.
Reported By: Mehak Gupta