JOB: Legal Research and Assistant Educator Job Opportunity in Delhi at Legal Bites | Apply before 10th May
Applications are invited from law graduates for the role of Research Associate and Assistant Educator – Legal Job Opportunity in Delhi at Legal Bites. Apply before 10th May 2022 About the Organisation Legal Bites is an Ed-Tech platform with a monthly viewership of 1 million+. The goal of our company is to provide affordable, high-quality particulars on legal… Read More »
Applications are invited from law graduates for the role of Research Associate and Assistant Educator – Legal Job Opportunity in Delhi at Legal Bites. Apply before 10th May 2022
About the Organisation
Legal Bites is an Ed-Tech platform with a monthly viewership of 1 million+. The goal of our company is to provide affordable, high-quality particulars on legal judgments, codes, articles of academic interest and interviews of leading legal professionals designed to inculcate a sense of legal awareness among the cosmopolitan audience. Legal Bites has been recognised as the ‘ ‘Best Legal Education Platform 2021 – Asia’ by Acquisition International Magazine at the 7th Annual Legal Awards 2021.
About Legal Job Opportunity in Delhi at Legal Bites
To assist the Team Legal Bites in the discharge of various functions, the Research Associate and Assistant Educator shall perform the following duties:
- Video Presentations
- To search and research legal points and principles under the control and guidance of seniors,
- To search out case law, articles, papers and other relevant material required in the discharge of work.
- Content writing and Preparing Test
- Work on proofreading and editing
- To assist in preparing any lecture/academic paper.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Must have a good understanding of the Indian legal system, court structures and different laws in force
- Must possess good research skills and experience in using online tools
- Keep abreast of new developments in relevant areas of law
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with freelancers, Authors and Opinion leaders
- Drive for results
- Planning and organising
- English and Legal Writing Proficiency
- Good communication skills and knowledge of Law
- Only Female
- A candidate must be a fresh law graduate or postgraduate in law from Universities/Colleges/Institutions established by law in India.
- A candidate must have basic knowledge of computers and must have a laptop.
- Age: A candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years on January 1 preceding the last date fixed for submission of the online application.
Ground Floor, C – 1A, Sardar Nagar, near CC Colony, Kalyan Vihar, Delhi, 110007
Nearest Metro: GTB Nagar and Model Town
8 hours (Monday – Saturday)
Number of Vacancies
A fixed salary of Rs. 2,40,000/- per year without any dearness or other allowance/ perquisite, shall be paid to the Legal Researcher.
10th May 2022
If you are interested, please do send your CV, a cover letter (explaining why you are interested in this), and a recording of a two-minute video on any legal topic sample (unedited) to firstname.lastname@example.org
78360 70747 (WhatsApp)