Legal Zems 2nd National Virtual Moot Court Competition 2021 [Register by 17 Feb]
Legal Zems is organising the 2nd National Virtual Moot court Competition 2021 on 4th-7th February 2021. Register before 17th February 2021. About The Competition It is a matter of great pride for Legal Zems to organize its 2nd Virtual National Moot Court Competition, 2021 with an objective to set up a simulation of the court Proceedings including drafting… Read More »
Legal Zems is organising the 2nd National Virtual Moot court Competition 2021 on 4th-7th February 2021. Register before 17th February 2021.
About The Competition
It is a matter of great pride for Legal Zems to organize its 2nd Virtual National Moot Court Competition, 2021 with an objective to set up a simulation of the court Proceedings including drafting briefs & participating in oral arguments. This program is in order to give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the milieu of the court system in India & to improve their advocacy skills and to provide a real-life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting groundbreaking arguments, contributing the development of jurisprudence with regard to upcoming Socio-legal issues of the present era.
Eligibility & Team Composition
30 Slots Only, First Come First Serve Basis.
The competition is open for students who are pursuing LLB three-year / five-year course during the current academic year. Each team should consist of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances. There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team.
The theme for the 2nd National Virtual Moot Court 2021 is Criminal Law.
Registration & Payment
- Online registrations are open from 1st January 2020.
- The registration fee for Team (3 Members) is Rs. 800/- only (Non-Refundable under any circumstances).
- The last date for registration is 17th February 2020.
PhonePe / Google Pay / Paytm
- 9891348721 (Prashant Kumar).
- Last Date to Complete Registration Process: 17th February 2021
- Memorial Submission: 28th February 2021
- Preliminary Rounds: 04th & 05th March 2021
- Quarter-Finals: 06th March 2021
- Semi-Finals: 06th March 2021
- Finals & Valedictory Ceremony: 07th March 2021
- Official brochure & Rules & Regulation: Available here
- Moot Proposition: Available here
- Registration Form Link: Available here
- Official Event Link: Click here
- Best Advocate
- 2nd Best Advocate
- Best Memorial
- 2nd Best Memorial
- Best Researcher
- 2nd Best Researcher
- The above-mentioned awards shall carry prize worth Rs. 8000/-. (Plus certificates (Soft Copy) & Trophy).
- The breakup of the same is mentioned in the official brochure.
- Certificate of Participation to all.
For any other query feel free to contact the undersigned,
Email: [email protected]
Prashant Mishra: +91-83769 51009
Ashita Singh: +91-93154 86852
For more info visit www.legalzems.com
Reported by: Team, Legal Zems