Legge Rhythms Media and Publications in association with Swarna Bharatha News is pleased to announce the 3rd National Essay Writing Competition 2018.
Any Legal or Non-Legal Issue (preferably recent topics)
Any student in their undergraduate or postgraduate courses can make submissions for this competition.
- The competition is open to all school and college students.
- Only original articles must be submitted. Plagiarism would lead to disqualification.
- The essay should be written in English.
- Word Limit: 500 to 1500 words
- The essay must be typewritten
- Headings: font size 16 pt, Bold
- Sub Headings: font size 14 pt, Bold Italic
- Content: font size 12 pt
- Font: Times New Roman
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Margins: 2″ on each side
- Submissions should be made in .doc or .docx format only
Every article will be peer-reviewed and evaluated at three levels. Every participant will be allotted a code during registration. The participant should send in their articles in which the file will be named by the code they have been allotted. No mark of identification permitted.
- The article would be first reviewed by a set of law students.
- In level two, Top 20 articles would be judged by a panel of advocates and academicians.
- In level three, Top 10 articles would be judged by a panel of senior advocates and academicians.
- Rs. 100/- per Author
Submissions to be made on email@example.com
Last date for Registration:
5th February 2018
Last date for Submission:
15th February 2018
10th March 2018
Ms. Navdisha Sehgal
Mr. Rishabh Tiwari
Ms. Ritika Sahini
Ms. Priyanshi Chandrawat
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.