Last Updated on by Admin LB
HNLU is inviting for registration for Lex Osmose, One Credit Non-CGPA Online Courses offered by External Visiting Faculty before 16th February 2022.
About Hidayatullah National Law University
Established in 2003, Hidayatullah National Law University has completed the journey of more than one and half a decade. In such a short span of time, HNLU has carved out a niche in the realm of legal education across India and the legacy is soaring towards newer heights day by day.
Named after the great legal luminary Justice Mohammed Hidayatullah, the University was established by the Government of Chhattisgarh under the Hidayatullah National University of Law, Chhattisgarh, Act (Act No.10 of 2003).
HNLU is the sixth in the series of National Law Schools across India. HNLU has been included in the list of the Universities maintained by the University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 and has been declared fit to receive Central assistance in terms of the rules framed under Section 12 (B) of the UGC Act, 1956. The university is recognized by the Bar Council of India under section 7 of the Advocates Act 1961.
About Lex Osmose
After successfully completing three phases of Lex Osmose (One Credit Non-CGPA Online Courses offered by External Visiting Faculty). Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur will commence Phase IV of the Lex Osmose. The Lex Osmose programme is designed as customized single/ double credit courses offered by external faculty comprising of Academics, Advocates, Policy wonks and Civil Society enthusiasts.
Please find attached Lex Osmose’s poster, which contains the registration details. Kindly note that the prerequisites stated in the course templates should be followed when you register for the respective course/s.
- Media Law and Ethics (LO-016)
- Patenting in Commercially Important Jurisdictions (LO-017)
- Clinical Trial Ethics (LO-018)
- Framing Legal Issues for Suits & Arbitration Proceedings (LO-019)
- Foreign Investment Laws in India (LO-020)
- Introduction to International Commercial Arbitration (LO-021)
- Entrepreneurship for Law Students (LO-022)
- 16 Hours Content in 8 Sessions in 3 Weeks
- Course Timeline: 21/02/2022 – 14/03/2022
- Certification based on Evaluation with Minimum Attendance of 14 Hours
- Enrollment Per Course: Minimum 25 – Maximum 60
- 10 Seats for Non-HNLU Students based on Selection Criteria
Last date to Register: 16/02/2022
Registration Fee: Nil
Registration Link (Non-HNLU Students): Click Here
Details are also available at: Click Here
Dr. Ankit Awasthi, Assistant Professor & Lex Osmose, Coordinator
- Phone No: +91 73552 35075
- Email ID: [email protected]
Submitted By: Jeevan Sagar