Call for Papers | LEXCELLENCE | TNDALU E-Journal
Call for Papers is being invited for LEXCELLENCE, an E-Journal of Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University before 6th June, 2022. About the University The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University was established for the advancement and dissemination of knowledge in learning, teaching and research in the field of law. The School of Excellence in Law established by… Read More »
Call for Papers is being invited for LEXCELLENCE, an E-Journal of Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University before 6th June, 2022.
About the University
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University was established for the advancement and dissemination of knowledge in learning, teaching and research in the field of law. The School of Excellence in Law established by the University at its campus since 2002 has been modelled on the lines of other National Law Schools.
About the Journal
Lexcellence is a quarterly, double-blind, peer reviewed open access E-journal run by the students of School of Excellence in Law, The TamilNadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai. This Journal presents an opportunity to the legal community to contribute their research work and develop their expertise in the field of law. We seek to publish thought-provoking works of superior quality that would serve as an inspiration and a source of knowledge for generations to come.
About the event
We invite innovative contributions from any branch of law for the debut issue including socio- legal topics, current events and contemporary developments in the field of law.
Submissions are invited from students, academicians, scholars, legal practitioners and any eminent person in the legal arena.
Categories of Submission
Authors are requested to strictly adhere to the given world limit. Word count is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research Papers: 4000 – 7000 words
- Articles: 3000 – 4000 Words
- Short notes/ Comments: 2000 – 3000 words
- Book Reviews: 1500 – 3000 words
- Case Comments: 2000 – 3000 words
Note: Abstracts must not exceed 300 words.
All submissions are to be made through the online link provided subsequently. Submissions made through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Co- authorship is allowed only up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Cross-university registration is permitted.
- The first page of the manuscript shall only contain the title of the submission and the abstract. Manuscripts shall not contain any personal information about the authors such as name(s), contact, institute of affiliation/ workplace address. All such information shall only be filled in only in the submission form.
- The submission must be original work of the author i.e., shouldn’t be plagiarized and free from grammatical and spelling errors. It must not contain any defamatory words or statements.
- All submissions are subject to a plagiarism check. Manuscripts exceeding plagiarism of 20% are not acceptable.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference/book while under review with us.
- Submission must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 300 words. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- The final decision as to acceptance and publication of the manuscript rests with the Editorial board.
- No fees are to be paid at any stage for publication in the journal.
- All submissions shall be made in .doc/.docx format only. PDF submissions are not accepted.
- The submission of the manuscript should be in the following format:
- Font: Times new Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5, on A4 sheet with 1’’ margin on all sides.
- Footnotes Font: Times new Roman, Font Size: 10, single line spacing.
- All footnotes must adhere to Indian Law Institute Citation format.
Submission Link: Click Here
- Top 3 submissions will be awarded with Certificate of Merit.
- All selected submissions will be awarded with Certificate of Publication.
Deadline for submission is on 6th June, 2022. Intimation of Review Results will be made within 10 days of submission.
For any queries or clarifications, please reach us at:
- Ms. Yashaswini Manasa M.P., Associate Editor: +91 73389 55246
- Mr. Abhineeth Saravanan, Associate Editor: +91 98404 33270
- Ms. M.K. Mrudula, Editor-In-Chief: +91 63851 57800
Submitted By: Jai Rani S.M.