Last Updated :
International Trade Law is composed of the laws, rules, and principles of general application that deal with the conduct of nation states and international organizations among themselves with matters related to trade.
Important articles and study material on International Trade Law – Click on the link to Read
- Differences between GATT and WTO
- Structure and Functions of World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF) and Free on Board (FOB) | CIF and FOB Contracts
- WTO Agreements – GATT, GATS, and TRIPS
- Dispute Settlement Mechanism under WTO (World Trade Organisation)
Your valuable feedback in the form of comments or any desired inputs are encouraged and always welcome. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.