The logical Reasoning section in CLAT has a weightage of nearly 20% of CLAT Paper. This section is one of the most time-taking sections of the paper since it requires a lot of reasoning skills and analytical skills. Reasoning comes with practicing different kinds of questions and patterns over a period of time. It is important for the aspirant to get familiarised with the pattern of the questions so that the aspirant knows what skills to apply where. The Logical Reasoning section of the UG-CLAT 2021 will include a series of short passages of about 300 words each. Each passage will be followed by one or more questions that will require you to:
- Recognize an argument, its premises, and conclusions;
- Read and identify the arguments set out in the passage;
- Critically analyze patterns of reasoning, and assess how conclusions may depend on particular premises or evidence;
- Infer what follows from the passage and apply these inferences to new situations;
- Draw relationships and analogies, identify contradictions and equivalence, and assess the effectiveness of arguments.
Get a complete understanding of what to study in this Section in a limited period of time to get an outstanding score on this section with this Module designed by Legal Bites Academy.