Last Updated on by Admin LB
Mahatma Gandhi Quiz Competition is an initiative taken by Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India in collaboration with MyGov, as a part of the 75 years of India’s Independence “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”.
Terms and Conditions: Mahatma Gandhi Quiz Competition
- The Quiz is accessible through the “Mygov.in” platform.
- The Contest will be available from its launch on 2nd October-2021 to 15th January 2022.
- The quiz contains 10 questions to be answered in 5 minutes.
- The selection of Winners will be on the basis of correct answers in the fastest time.
- All the participants will get a participation E-certificate.
- The participants can skip a question if found tough and answer it later within the given time limit.
- There will not be negative marking for wrong answers.
- The quiz will start as soon the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- Participants can take part in the quiz only once.
- Organizers will not be responsible for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz Contest.
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of the maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given the same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination