GMU-CIArb (India) International Maritime Arbitration Competition (GIMAC), is being organised by IMAC Committee of School of Maritime Law, Policy and Administration, Gujarat Maritime University is from April 9, 2021, to April 11, 2021.
About the Institution
Gujarat Maritime University is an endeavor by the Gujarat Maritime Board to provide a fillip to this growth by bridging the knowledge gap within the industry. The prime objective of Gujarat Maritime University is to be a global center of excellence in maritime education, research and development, professional training and it aims to enhance and increase the human capital and capacity of the maritime industry both in India and across the globe. The aspiration is to serve the global maritime community by producing educated and well-trained professionals in the maritime domain.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign University with law as major, may apply to participate in GMU-CIArb (India) International Maritime Arbitration Competition (GIMAC) 2021.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
Kindly fill the registration form on or before March 08, 2021.
The Prize money for the winners of GIMAC 2021 are as follows:
- Winning Team: Rs One Lakh
- Runners up: Rs Fifty Thousand
- Best Speaker: Rs Twenty Thousand
- Best Researcher: Rs Twenty Thousand
- Best Memorial: Rs Twenty Thousand
Regarding the rules of the competition or any other queries, send your queries at [email protected] with the subject line “Competition Problem-Queries”. You can also contact the Faculty Convener between 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM.
Mr. Abhay Singh Thakur (Assistant Professor)
- [email protected] | +91-70440 70150
Reported by: GIMAC Committee
Gujarat Maritime University