MP Judicial Services Mains 2018 Paper II | Madhya Pradesh Previous Year
Candidates preparing for MP Judicial Services should solve the M.P.(Madhya Pradesh) Judicial Services Mains 2018 Previous Year Paper and other previous year question papers before they face Prelims and Mains. Additionally, it gives an idea about the syllabus and the way to prepare the subjects by keeping the previous year questions in mind. All toppers are mindful and… Read More »
Candidates preparing for MP Judicial Services should solve the M.P.(Madhya Pradesh) Judicial Services Mains 2018 Previous Year Paper and other previous year question papers before they face Prelims and Mains.
Additionally, it gives an idea about the syllabus and the way to prepare the subjects by keeping the previous year questions in mind. All toppers are mindful and cognizant of the types of questions asked by the MPCJ, to be aware of the various different tricks and types of questions. This should be done by every aspirant when starting their preparation. It is very important to have an overall understanding of the pattern and design of questions.
Only practising the authentic question papers will give you a real feel of the pattern and style of the questions. Here’s Madhya Pradesh Judicial Services Mains 2018 Previous Year Paper (Article & Summary Writing).
MP Judicial Services (Civil Judge) Main Examination 2018
PAPER II (ARTICLE & SUMMARY WRITING)
Time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
- All questions are compulsory. Answer to all Questions must be given in one language either in Hindi or in English.
- Write your Roll No. in the space provided on the first page of Answer-Book or Supplementary Sheet. Writing of his/her own Name or Roll No. or any Number or any mark of identification in any form in any place of the Answer Book not provided for, by which the Answer Book of a candidate may be distinguished/ identified from others, is strictly prohibited and shall, in addition to other grounds, entail cancellation of his/her candidature.
- Writing of all answers must be clear & legible. If the writing of Answer Book written by any candidate is not clear or is illegible in view of Valuer/Valuers then the valuation of such Answer Book may not be done.
1. Write an article in Hindi or English, on any one of the following social topics: [30 Marks]
- National Citizen Register (NCR)
- Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna
2. Write an article in Hindi or English, on any one of the following legal topics:- [20 Marks]
- Concept of NOTA (None of the Above)
- Constitutionality of Section 377 IPC
3. Summarize the following English passage – [20 Marks]
It is very easy to acquire bad habits, such as eating too many sweets or too much food, or drinking too much fluid of any kind, or smoking. The more we do a thing, the more we tend to like doing it; and, if we do not continue to do it, we feel unhappy. This is called the force of habit, and the force of habit should be fought against.
Habits which may be very good only done from time to time, tend to become very harmful when done too often and too much. This applies even to such good habits as work or rest. Some people from a bad habit of working too much, and others of idling too much. The wise man always remembers that this is true about himself, and checks any bad habit. He says to himself. “I am now becoming idle.” or “I like too many sweets” or “I smoke too much” and then adds.” I will get myself out of this bad habit at once.”
One of the most widely spread of bad habits is the use of tobacco. Tobacco is now smoked or chewed by men, often by women, and even by children, almost all over the world. It was brought into Europe from America by Sir Walter Raleigh, four centuries ago, and has thence spread everywhere. I very much doubt whether there is any good in the habit, even when tobacco is not used to excess; and it is extremely difficult to get rid of the habit when once it has been formed.
Alcohol is taken in almost all cool and cold climates, and to a very much less extent in hot ones. Thus, it is taken by people who live in the Himalayas Mountains, but not so much by those who live in the plains of India. Alcohol is not necessary in any way to anybody. Millions of people are beginning to do without it entirely. When once the United States of America have passed laws which forbid its manufacture or sale throughout the length and breadth of their vast country, then in India it is not required by the people at all, and should be avoided by them altogether. The regular use of alcohol, even in small quantities, tends to cause mischief in many ways to various organs of the body. It affects the liver, It weakness the mental powers, and lessens the general energy of the body.
4. Translate the following 15 Sentences into English:- [15 Marks]
- याची ने दो आपराधिक प्रकरणों से संबंधित जानकारी को छिपाया था जिसमें उसे अभियोजित किया गया है।
- पुलिस बल में अनुषासन की प्रकृति एवं मानक को बनाए रखा जाना आवष्यक है इस बिन्दु पर विचार करते हुए प्रत्यर्थीगण का आदेष त्रुटिपूर्ण नहीं पाया जा सकता है।
- अपीलार्थी द्वारा विशिष्ट प्रतिरक्षा का सहारा लिया जाना आवश्यक नहीं है परन्तु परिस्तिथियों से उसके द्वारा यह यह सिद्ध किया जा सकता है कि उसने निजी प्रतिरक्षा के अधिकार का प्रयोग करते हुए उक्त कृत्य किया था।
- क्षतियां संयुक्त रूप से सामान्य प्रकृति में मृत्यु कारित करने हेतु पर्याप्त थीं परन्तु उक्त क्षतियों में से कोई भी क्षति मृत्यु कारित करने हेतु पृथक रूप से पर्याप्त नहीं थी ।
- शरीर की प्रतिरक्षा का अधिकार बदला लेने के लिये नहीं होता है।
- यदि पीड़ित कोई बालिका है तो चिकित्सकीय परीक्षण किसी महिला डाक्टर द्वारा ही किया जावेगा।
- अर्द्ध न्यायिक प्राधिकारी को उसके निष्कर्षो के समर्थन में कारणों को अभिलिखित करना चाहिए।
- लाभ में भाग प्राप्त करना साझेदारी की विद्यमानता का निश्चायक सबूत नहीं है।
- केन्द्र सरकार किसी मामले या मामलों के किसी वर्ग या समूह के लिये विशेष लोक अभियोजक भी नियुक्त कर सकेगी।
- शुल्क से प्रभार्य कोई भी लिखत जब तक वह सम्यक् रूप से स्टाम्पित नही है, किसी भी प्रयोजन के लिए साक्ष्य में ग्राह्य नही होगी।
- शहीद भगत सिंह के अमर बलिदान की कहानी विश्वव्यापी हो गई है।
- उसने न केवल काम किया बल्कि पैसे भी नहीं लिये।
- यह खेदजनक बात है कि हमारे देश में आवश्यकता से अधिक अनाज होते हुए भी यहाँ लोग भूख से मर रहे हैं।
- तुम्हें यह अजीब लग सकता है परंतु यह सत्य है।
- शासन के पक्ष में उपलब्ध उपधारणा किसी निजी व्यक्ति के पक्ष में उपलब्ध नहीं है।
5. Translate the following 15 Sentences into Hindi:- [15 Marks]
- Question of the validity of sanction has not been pursued at the time of Pendency of the trial.
- Freedom of speech, expression and press lies at the root of all democratic organization.
- National Anthem is regarded as honour and symbol of sovereignty of India.
- Not only initial impossibility renders an agreement void but subsequent impossibility also renders a contract void.
- The parties may submit all documents alongwith their statements they consider to be relevant.
- Judges in modern democratic states always function without fear and any hope of favour.
- The blood stained clothes and knife produced in the case be destroyed after the period of appeal.
- The seized notes were not properly sealed.
- Every original order passed by a Revenue Officer in any proceedings shall contain a concise statement of the case.
- The boy who had punished for stealing a book twenty years back, today he has been sentenced to capital punishment.
- On hearing of the severe sentence passed by the magistrate, the accused began to cry loudly and bitterly.
- Nevertheless, it is true that male orchestral players are in an overwhelming majority.
- Innumerable people have died due to food poisoning and consumption of spurious liquor.
- There is a dire need of economic reforms to improve the stagnating economic condition of the country.
- The mediator shall be guided by principles of fairness and Justice.