Last Updated :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to five-year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and one year LL.M. Programme under the Foreign Nationals Category at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad for the academic year 2018-19.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hon’s.) – 5-year Program (under Foreign National Category)
- LL.M. Programme – 1-year Programme (under Foreign National Category)
B.A., LL.B. (Hon’s.) – 5-year Programme
- The candidate should have passed an examination recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi as equivalent to Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under Indian System securing not less than 65% marks in the aggregate and should not be more than 25 years of age as on 1st July 2018.
- Candidates appearing/appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the admission, but they should submit the results of the qualifying examination on or before 30th May 2018.
LL.M. Programme – 1-year Programme:
- Foreign Nationals are exempted from taking the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The admission shall be made on the basis of:
- the academic record of B.L. / LL.B. or equivalent Degree recognized by UGC / Association of Indian Universities with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade; and
- assessment of necessary communication skills in written and spoken English and performance at the interview in terms of aptitude and capacity.
The last date for receipt of filled-in application form is 30th May 2018.
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Justice City, Shameerpet,
Medchal District, Hyderabad – 500101,
Phone: 040-23498105 / 115 / 200
Fax: 040-23498385 / 386
Email: [email protected]
Click Here to download Notification for BA LL.B.
Click Here to download Application Form for BA LL.B.
Click Here to download Notification for LL.M.
Click Here to download Application Form for LL.M.