About the Competition
The GNLC Indore is pleased to announce its 1st National Article Writing Competition. The aim of this Competition is to encourage the enthusiasm of budding students of legal fraternity to come up with logical, balanced, and presentable suggestions to construe the present legal affairs.
The theme of the competition is reserved as “Contemporary issues of Human Rights in India amid COVID-19”.
All the Articles dealing with the topics related to the theme shall be due consideration.
The Competition is open to all the students enrolled in any Bachelor’s degree course of Law (3 or 5 years) from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The registration fee shall be Rs. 100/- (One Hundred) for each participant.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Guidelines for Submission
- The Language of the Competition shall be English only.
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes. The submission must be made in both *.doc/*.docx and *.PDF format.
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule:
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- Margin – 1 inch each side
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The full name of the author along with the name of college, year of study, contact number, and e-mail address must be given in a separate document attached to the body of e-mail while submitting the article.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
4. The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. GNLC shall have exclusive rights over the articles submitted by participants.
5. Plagiarism shall amount to immediate disqualification.
- Uniqueness of Ideas
- Knowledge of law
- Quality of language
The articles shall be marked out of 100 hundred marks.
Note: Any kind of political comment shall lead to immediate disqualification from the competition.
Submission Procedure and Deadline
- All the Articles must be submitted to [email protected] in accordance with strict adherence to “Guidelines for Submissions” on or before 15th May 2020, 11:59 PM IST.
- The subject of the submission e-mail must be “Article Submission – Name of Participant.”
- No submission shall be accepted after 11:59 PM, 15th May 2020 in any case whatsoever.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Organizing Committee shall be final and binding.
- Results shall be announced on 21st May 2020.
- Last Date of Registration: 11th May 2020, 09:00 PM IST
- Last Date for Submission: 15th May 2020, 11:59 PM IST
- Declaration of Results: 21st May 2020
- Winner: Rs. 2100/- (Two Thousand One Hundred) and E-Certificate of Merit
- Runner up: Rs. 1100/- (One Thousand One Hundred) and E-Certificate of appreciation.
- 2nd Runner up: Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred) and E-Certificate of appreciation.
- All the participants submitting articles shall be awarded an E-Certificate of Participation.
Contact GNLC Indore
Mr. Saurabh Tripathi: +91 91097 28081
Mr. Mayank Sharma: +91 87707 84552