Last Updated on by Admin LB
National Asian Parliamentary Debate is being organised by The School of Law, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Deemed to be University, Mumbai.
About the Organisers
The School of Law, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Deemed to be University, Mumbai, Indore Campus presents its first edition of National Parliamentary Debate- Asian Style, VERBATTLE, in memory of 49th Anniversary of the Kesavananda Bharati Judgment.
About National Asian Parliamentary Debate
SAMVAAD, the Debating Society of School of Law, NMIMS, Mumbai, Indore campus is pleased to host its first edition of National Parliamentary Debate Competition-Asian Stylefrom 22nd to 24th April, 2022.
Brochure: Click Here
A group of 4 members comprising 3 Speakers + 1 Adjudicator.
Open to all the students enrolled in UG or PG courses. (ANY DISCIPLINE)
- Last date for Early Bird Registrations: 4th April, 2022
- Last Date of Registrations: 18th April, 2022
- Early Bird Registration fee: Rs. 300/- per person
- Registrations after 4th April,2022: Rs. 350/- per person
For Payment Details refer page no. 9 of the attached brochure.
The participants are requested to follow due process of filling the registration form followed by making payment to ensure their registration is complete.
- Kamna Behrani: +91 91096 98880
- Yashasvi Shukla: +91 91790 75954
- Gayathri Krishnan: +91 83569 67912
Submitted By: Organising Committee