National Conference on Delivering Democracy: Reviewing two Decades of Modi as Head of Government
National Conference On Delivering Democracy Reviewing Two decades of Modi as Head of Government will be organised on 27th October 2021. About National Conference On October 7, 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi completed twenty years of heading India’s state and national governments in two principal capacities. His first stint of thirteen years as the Chief Minister of Gujarat… Read More »
National Conference On Delivering Democracy Reviewing Two decades of Modi as Head of Government will be organised on 27th October 2021.
About National Conference
On October 7, 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi completed twenty years of heading India’s state and national governments in two principal capacities. His first stint of thirteen years as the Chief Minister of Gujarat was followed by his ongoing role as India’s Prime Minister for the last seven years. The completion of two decades of Modi’s headship has presented an opportunity to decode the nuances of his competent governance. The three-day conference is organized by Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini to review two decades of Narendra Modi as Head of Governments.
About Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini
Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini (RMP) was initiated as a unique leadership development academy with an aim to nurture, impart training, and capacity building of elected representatives, social workers, as well as people running institutions, organizations, and start-ups. RMP has also been active in conceiving and executing research projects concerning socially pertinent issues including those of the backward classes and rural communities. RMP is one of the unique institutions in entire South Asia and South East Asia having a special consultative status provided by the United Nations Economic and Social Council. Since its inception, RMP has trained more than 35,000 people which include MPs, MLAs, their associated staff, Panchayat office bearers, NGOs, Corporate, entrepreneurs, and youth.
Topics and Sub-Themes
- The Difference that Modi Governance Makes: Reviewing the Distinguishing Features
- The Art of Implementation during Modi Period
- Modi Government and Social Sector: Education and Skill Development
- Salient Features of Modinomics
- The dignity of the Deprived: Modi Doctrine of Garib Kalyan
- Science and Technology: Modi Government Approach in Subjects from Climate Change to Technology for Governance
- Farm Sector Reforms and Modi Government
- Foreign Relations and Policy: Global Rise of India
- Health and COVID-19 Management
- Social Justice and Women Empowerment during Modi Government
Conference Proceeding Volume from International Publisher, Renowned Scholars, decision-makers, Entrepreneurs, and those who have witnessed PM Modi’s policy implementation in action will be presenting their thoughts, papers at the Conference. RMP and ICSSR are determined to publish the conference proceeding as an edited volume. The full-length papers have been invited from the researchers, academicians and scholars themed around the given theme and allied topics.
Full Paper Guidelines and Reviewing Process
- The manuscript should be accompanied by an abstract in about 200 words along with a declaration that the paper has not been published or sent for publication elsewhere.
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double-blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Submissions should not exceed 8000 words.
The API 9th edition should be regarded. The main text should be in Times New Roman, size 12 with a 1.5 line spacing and the footnotes shall be in size 10 with 1.0 line spacing. This shall be strict compliance for papers to be accepted for the review process.
The submissions must be original and should not be under consideration in any other journal or book. Articles with plagiarism and copyright issues are liable to be rejected immediately. Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini and ICSSR will not be subject to any liability which may arise in this regard and there be any claims for compensation.
Abstract submission – 21st October 2021
Event Date – 27th October 2021
Contact Details and Mode of Submission
For article submission or any further queries, kindly contact us on the following number or email id:
- Jagdish Jadhav
- Mob: +91 9422067478
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Dr Vinay Sahasrabuddhe Ravindra Sathe, M. P. (Rajyasabha)
- Ravindra Sathe, Director-General- RMP
- Prof. Jagdish Jadhav, Conference Secretary
Source – Click Here