National online criminal law quiz competition | Quiz Department of UILS, Punjab University
National online criminal law quiz competition is being organized by the Quiz Department of UILS, Punjab University. The Society for Quiz is a constituent society of the University Institute of Legal Studies, Punjab University, Chandigarh. The Society owes its existence to the vital role played by the quizzes in the learning process. Considering how promising the quizzes are… Read More »
National online criminal law quiz competition is being organized by the Quiz Department of UILS, Punjab University. The Society for Quiz is a constituent society of the University Institute of Legal Studies, Punjab University, Chandigarh. The Society owes its existence to the vital role played by the quizzes in the learning process.
Considering how promising the quizzes are in terms of expanding the horizons of one’s knowledge and improving the efficiency of mind, the Society is completely devoted to organizing various types of quizzes throughout the year, both online and offline. Also, to keep the spirit of competition alive, the Society aims not to limit itself to its home institution but also to reach out to the students throughout the nation. Furthermore, believing in the potential of a quiz as an activity to raise general awareness, the Society is also unrestricted in its choice of topics for the quizzes and is not limited merely to the topics of the law.
- The competition is open to all the students pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s/PG degree or Certificate course from any affiliated University/College/Institute.
- No restriction on the number of entries from one University/College/Institute.
The Registration for the Quiz can be done by clicking on the following link- Click Here
The Last date for registration is September 21, 2021.
There is no registration fee for the competition.
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
Scheme of quiz
- There will be no negative marking for the quiz.
- All the questions in the quiz will be in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s) format. The participant who submits the quiz earlier will be preferred in case of a tie between participants.
- The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration form will receive a confirmation mail from our side.
- The Confirmation mail will have the link to join the WhatsApp Group upon which all the important updates regarding the quiz and the link of the competition will be sent.
Mode of quiz
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed for the quiz.
- The link for joining the WhatsApp group for the Quiz will be sent in the confirmation mail, once the participant successfully submits the registration form for the same.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
The competition will have 2 rounds
- All participants are required to attempt the Round 1 of the Quiz via Google Form Link sent on the WhatsApp group made for the purpose.
- Round 1 will be held on September 24, 2021 (06:30 PM to 06:55 PM).
- Round 1 will consist of 50 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- The Result of the same will be declared on September 25, 2021, on WhatsApp group made for the purpose.
- The Top 25 from Round 1 will be sent another confirmation mail containing a link to join a new WhatsApp Group for the Round 2 Quiz.
- Round 2 will be held on September 26, 2021 (06:30 PM to 06:45 PM).
- Round 2 will consist of 35 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- The result of the same will be declared on September 27, 2021, on WhatsApp group made for the purpose.
- Release of the registration form– September 15, 2021 (Wednesday)
- Last date of registration– September 21, 2021 (Tuesday Midnight)
- Round 1– September 24, 2021 (Friday from 06:30 PM to 06:55 PM)
- Result declaration for Round 1– September 25, 2021 (Saturday)
- Round 2– September 26, 2021 (Sunday from 06:30 PM to 07:00 PM)
- Result declaration for Round 2– September 27, 2021 (Monday)
- Receiving of certificates– October 10, 2021 (Sunday)
- The 1st Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 1000 + Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The 2nd Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 700+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The 3rdWinner will get a cash prize of Rs. 500 + Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The Top 10 winners will get a Certificate of Commendation(E- Certificate).
- The Next Top 25 winners will get a Certificate of Recognition(E-Certificate).
- All the participants of the Quiz will be given the Certificate of Participation (E-Certificate).
- Dr. (Prof.) Rajinder Kaur, Chairman, SFQ, UILS, PU – cum- Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Dr. Pushpinder Kaur, Faculty Co-ordinator, SFQ, UILS, PU – cum – Associate Professor (Law), University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Kindly mail your queries at –Uilscriminallawquiz@gmail.com
In case of any query, you can also contact our student convenors
- Vaibhav Goyal (President): 9781520216
- Rabia Mittal (Secretary): 9780212040
- Pranjali Aggarwal (Treasurer): 7858820006
- Prakhar Sharma (Event Coordinator): 9813755975
- Disha Chatta ( Co-Coordinator): 9915586670
- Hiten Chugh ( Co-Coordinator): 8437088000
Reported by – Society For Quiz, UILS (PU)