Last Updated on by Admin LB
National Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law is being organised by the Moot Court Committee of Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies and Research on 19th November 2021.
About the Organiser
The Moot Court Committee (MCC) of Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR) is a committee entrusted with the responsibility to manage activities related to mooting and advocacy at HILSR. Established in 2018 and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), HILSR currently offers BALLB – a five-year integrated degree programme in law.
About National Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law
All UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College or Departments of the Universities.
- The quiz shall take place on google forms.
- The entire test would be time-bound (15 min). The test shall comprise of 35 Multiple Choice Questions (4 Marks each).
Registration Form: Click Here
- 1st Prize: The Indian Constitution: Cornerstone of A Nation by Granville Austin + E- Certificate of Merit.
- E-Certificate of Merit to top 3.
- E-Certificate to all the participants.
Registration Deadline: 19th November 2021
Date of Quiz: 20th November 2021 (4:00 PM – 4:15 PM IST)
Announcement of Results: 25th November 2021
Fee: Free of Cost
- In case of tie in marks, the participant who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
- If in case same marks are scored by 3 participants then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
- Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- The decision of organisers shall be final and binding in all matters.
In case of any queries, please write to [email protected]
- Sakshi Singh: +91 99353 98997
- Tushar Batra: +91 99713 75727
Reported By: Moot Court Committee, HILSR