Last Updated on by Admin LB
National Webinar on Corporate Social Responsibility vis-à-vis Companies Act 2013 – reshaping the CSR guidelines in the wake of the covid 19 pandemic on 9th October 2021 from 11:00 a.m. onwards by Indian Institute of Legal Studies.
About IILS, Darjeeling
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas in the Terai-Dooars confluence bestowing it with the natural landscape, sharing boundaries with the SAARC nations. The Indian Institute of Legal Studies is affiliated with the University of North Bengal and is approved by the Bar Council of India and recognized under Sections 2(f) & 12-B of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. The Institute is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Objective Of National Webinar on Corporate Social Responsibility
It is necessary for the students to get practical knowledge about the expectancy of Corporate Social Responsibility in the corporate world and the way it uses various channels to create awareness about the liabilities of the companies and hence it is very crucial for the students to learn about the important role of consumer bodies in this area along with their day-to-day curriculum. This Webinar on corporate law would not only educate the students but would also provide them with a platform to interact with professional experts.
Who Can Participate?
- Faculties from the law, economics, management, commerce, and allied disciplines.
- Students of law, economics, management, commerce, and allied disciplines.
- Industry representatives, experts, academicians, and advocates.
- Platform: Google Meet
- Registration Fee: Free
- For more details/queries
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Contact: +91 62969 03441, +91 62969 03423, +91 88747 31277
For free registration and participation click on the following link- Click Here
Executive Organising Committee
- Chief patron –Mr. Joyjit Choudhury, Founder Chairman, Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri, West Bengal.
- Chair Person –Prof. (Dr.) Ganesh Ji Tiwari, Principal, Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri, West Bengal.
Webinar Organising Committee
- Mrs. Arpita Mitra Roy, Assistant Professor of Law, Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri, West Bengal. (Seminar Convener)
- Mr. Rushil Chandra, Assistant Professor of Law, Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri, West Bengal. (Seminar Co-Convener)
Reported By – Anuttama Ghose, Faculty(IILS)