Last Updated on by Admin LB
NLIU Law Review Volume XI Issue II is now accepting submissions of manuscripts for publication in the journal. All submissions are to be made only through the electronic form before or at 23:59 hours, 15 February 2022.
About the Journal
The NLIU Law Review is the flagship journal of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal. It is a peer-reviewed academic law journal, published biannually by the students of the University. The Law Review aims to promote a culture of scholarly research and academic writing by bringing to the forefront, articles on subjects of interest to the legal profession and academia.
NLIU Law Review is now accepting submissions of manuscripts for publication in Volume XI, Issue II of the journal.
About NLIU Law Review Volume XI Issue II
The NLIU Law Review does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all branches of law, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original.
Guidelines for Authors
Types of Submissions accepted by the NLIU Law Review
Manuscripts on any topic of contemporary legal relevance meeting the below-mentioned criteria:
- Articles: 5,000-10,000 words
- Case Notes: 2,000-5,000 words
- Legislative Comments: 1,000-3,000 words
- Book Reviews: 1,000-3,000 words
The word limit is exclusive of the abstract and the footnotes.
General Submission Guidelines
- Manuscripts submitted to the journal must not be co-authored by more than two persons.
- Manuscripts must include an abstract of 250-300 words. The abstract must highlight the structure and the essence of the manuscript.
- All submissions must be in .docx format. They must be word-processed and compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- The manuscript should not contain any information that can be used to identify the author.
- Authors are requested to strictly adhere to our Submission Guidelines.
- All the submissions must comply with our Copyright and Open Access Policy.
- Manuscripts not in conformity with the Submission Guidelines may be rejected at the sole discretion of the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board reserves the right to send the manuscripts back to the authors for any modification(s) at any stage, in the event of non-conformity with any of the submission guidelines.
- Citations must strictly conform to the standards laid down in the Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (4th ed., 2012).
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation.
- Speaking or substantive footnotes are highly discouraged.
How to Submit?
All submissions are to be made only through the electronic form available at nliulawreview.nliu.ac.in before 23:59 hours on February 15, 2022.
In case of any queries, please drop an email at [email protected] or contact the following persons:
- Utsav Garg: Editor-in-Chief (+91 9650101793)
- Anoushka Ishwar: Deputy Editor-in-chief (+91 8879498658)
Reported By: Utsav Garg