Last Updated :
Centre for Labour Laws, National Law Institute University, Bhopal is organizing an Online Quiz Competition on the subject of Labour Law on the occasion of International Labour Day, on the 1st of May, 2020 at 5.00 pm.
About the Quiz Competition
As part of our Legal awareness programme, we have introduced a Quiz competition so as the people utilize their time this quarantine in a productive manner. It’s time to put your grey cells at work and compete with quizzers from across the nation.
Date and Time
5:00 PM IST, 1st May 2020.
The quiz is open to all.
Certificate of Merit for Top 10 Performers and Participation Certificate to all the Participants.
Format of Quiz
The quiz shall take place online and will include Multiple Choice Questions.
The participant can participate in this quiz from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz will be based on Labour Laws in India and General.
- The quiz is open to all.
- The quiz will take place on the Quizizz platform.
- Registration is mandatory for the Quiz.
- The Registration amount is non-refundable.
- If at the time of logging in to the platform the participant faces any technical glitch, the organizers shall not be responsible for the same.
- Participants are advised to be online with decent internet connectivity at least 30 minutes before the Quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation shall be given to all the Registered participants who will actually take part by logging in at the time of the Quiz and Certificates will be sent on the e-mail id mentioned in the registration form.
- All the certificates which will be issued to the participants shall be in the form of “E-Certificates”.
- In case of any ambiguity, the decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding.
- The Participants are advised to check their Email-ids and WhatsApp regularly for the updates.
- All Queries related to the Quiz can be mailed at [email protected]
- No Queries of any nature shall be entertained by the organizers after the completion of the Quiz.
Registration & Participation Procedure
A registration fee of Rupees 50/- will be charged for participation and the collected amount will be donated to PM Cares Fund.
E-mail: [email protected]
Amar Tandon (Convenor, CLL): +91-94737 32626
Harshdeep S. Bedi (Co-Convenor, CLL): +91-94799 50249
Event Reported by – Amar Tandon,
Convenor, Centre for Labour Laws, NLIU Bhopal