Last Updated :
National Law School of India Univerity (NLSIU), Bangalore instituted in the year 1997 a Gold Medal Essay Competition in the name of distinguished jurist late H.M. Seervai. Over the years this essay writing competition has become a prestigious event for the law students all over India. Here’s the H.M. Seervai Gold Medal Essay Competition in Constitutional Law 2018.
The topic of this essay competition is “Passive Euthanasia: An Analysis of Supreme Court Judgements”.
The competition is open only to LL.B / B.A, LL.B / BBA, LL.B Students studying in recognized Law Schools/Colleges/Universities in India.
The student whose essay is adjudged to be the best will be awarded a Gold Medal at the Annual Convocation of NLSIU, Bangalore.
- Essay should be original, not exceeding 10,000 words and should be in English.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- Four hard copies of the essay should be sent to the following address on or before Saturday, 9th June 2018 by the students with their name, contact number, address and email ID along with a covering letter.
- Students are also required to submit a bonafide certificate through the principal/registrar/head of the institution, failing in which the essays will not be considered.
- The envelopes containing the essay should be properly sealed and superscribed as “HM Seervai Gold Medal Essay Competition”.
- A soft copy of the same should be sent to [email protected] by 12:00 pm on June 9, 2018 from their respective email IDs to facilitate future correspondence.
The Examination Officer, Examination Department
National Law School of India University
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560072
Tel: 080-23160525, Email ID: [email protected]
For further information or clarification, contact Prof. T. V. Subba Rao, Tel no: 080-23160525/080-23160532/33. Email: [email protected]