The 2nd National Moot Court Competition will be held from 31st March- 2nd April, 2017 at Law Centre-II, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi in association with Indian National Bar Association (INBA).
Students enrolled in 3 Year or 5 Year law program at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College/Law School or University may enter one team only.
- The last date for provisional registration for the competition is February 20th, 2017. Soft copy of the duly completed Registration Form and scanned copy of the draft with all team details must be submitted by email to: email@example.com by March, 1 st 2017.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
- All teams shall be given a ‘‘Team Code’’ by the Organisers on validation of their Registration Form and Demand Draft.
- Thereafter the teams shall use their designated “Team Code” for all correspondence with the Organizers.
- The same team code must be used by the teams during the submission of Memorials and during all the Rounds of the Competition.
- Registration fee for participation in the Competition is INR 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only), inclusive of accommodation and food.
- Registration fee is to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
- Scanned copy of the draft must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1 st , 2017.
- Hard Copy of the draft along with the registration form and travel form must reach at the following address by March 6th, 2017
Dr. (Mrs.) Kiran Gupta Professor-In-Charge Law Centre-II, Faculty of Law University of Delhi Delhi- 110007
Jasdeep Singh Chawla – +91-9811159836
Tanmay Yadav- +91-9971526082
For Any Query Mail Us at: email@example.com
For Brochure Click Here