Last Updated on by Admin LB
NorthCap National Essay Writing Competition organised by School of Law, The NorthCap University is inviting registrations before 31/05/2022.
About the Organiser
School of Law at The NorthCap University provides the highest quality of professional legal education to equip the students for transnational practice and to face the challenges posed by the internationalization of the legal profession. The School has continually strived to achieve excellence in legal education through interactive teaching learning process, clinical opportunities, exposures to the legal profession through internships and externships, industry ready curricula and innumerable opportunities to interact with the stalwarts in the legal profession. It encourages selected students to be academically sound in an enabling atmosphere conducive to their all-round development.
About the National Essay Competition
CDEEP in collaboration with the Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA) is inviting well researched papers on the issues related to specified sub-themes.
CLEAN AND GREEN ENERGY: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES
- Achieving Energy Security by Renewable Sources of Energy (water, solar, tidal, wind)
- The Fundamental Right to Access Energy
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Policy Trends in developing Sustainable Energy
- Role of Regulatory Mechanisms in Energy Sector
- International and National Perspectives of Energy Conservation Regimes
- Environment Sustainability and Economic Sustainability
- Policy and Legal Dimensions of Energy Security
- Access to Energy Regulatory & functional challenges for the power sector
- WTO law and trade in energy debates
- Sustainable Management of Conventional sources of energy
- Market based mechanisms and energy efficiency
- Competition Law in Energy Sector
- Climate Change and Sustainable Energy
- Energy Conservation techniques and reduction in wastage of energy
- Certifications and Standards for Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency in Building and Roads
- Energy for Deep Space Missions
- Solar Lanterns for Domestic Lighting in India-Viability of Central Charging Station Model
- Conflict of interest between Energy Conservation and Product Manufacturers
- Focus areas for advances in Technology for Energy Efficiency and Conservation
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars, College students (UG/PG), and School students (Class VI onwards)
Official link: Click Here
The students can register through the following link: Click Here
The full paper must not exceed a maximum of 3000 words (excluding footnotes)/1500 words for school students. The abstract and full paper must be formatted in adherence to the following guidelines:
- The paper must be written in English.
- Only one submission is allowed per author/co-author (max 1 co-author)
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word.
- A uniform system of citation (optional for school students) must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstracts and full paper.
- Only original papers will be considered for the essay competition.
- No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the paper.
The softcopy of the final paper is to be emailed to: [email protected]
- The registration fee for academicians, practitioners, researchers, students UG/PG) is Rs. 200. No registration fee for school students.
- Mode of Payment – NEFT/RTGS
- The NEFT transaction details are as follows:
- Name of the Institution: The NorthCap University
- Name of the Bank: Canara Bank
- Branch: NCU, Sector 23-A, Gurgaon
- Account No.: 82472010013980
- IFSC: CNRB0018247
- 1st Position: Certificate of Merit and Cash Prize (Rs. 3000)
- 2nd Position: Certificate of Merit and Cash Prize (Rs. 1500)
- 3rd Position: Certificate of Merit and Cash Prize (Rs. 1000)
Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
- Last date for the payment of Registration and Online Payment Fees: 31/05/2022
- Last date for full paper submission: 05/06/2022
- Mohit Vats (Faculty Coordinator): +91 99712 34262
- Tavleen Kaur Khurana (Faculty Coordinator): +91 98711 94987
Submitted By: Organising Committee