Last Updated on by Admin LB
Paid Legal Internship at Xiaomi, Bengaluru. The period for the mentioned internship will be of 3 months.
About the Organisation
Xiaomi Corporation (/ˈʃaʊmiː/; Chinese: 小米 ), registered in Asia as Xiaomi Inc., is a Chinese designer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and related software, home appliances, and household items. Behind Samsung, it is the second-largest manufacturer of smartphones, all of which run the MIUI operating system, a fork of Android. In 2020, the company sold 146.3 million smartphones and, as of August 2021, its MIUI operating system had over 450 million monthly active users.
It also is a major manufacturer of appliances including televisions, flashlights, unmanned aerial vehicles, and air purifiers using its Internet of Things and Xiaomi Smart Home product ecosystems. The name “Xiaomi” literally means millet and rice and is based on the Buddhist concept of starting from the bottom before aiming for the top.
About Paid Legal Internship at Xiaomi
₹ 20,000/- per month
Number Of Openings
The period between which internship can be started – 27th October 2021 and 1st December 2021
1. Accompany product manager for all legal meetings.
2. Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to negotiate legal terms for various contracts.
3. Review contracts
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 27th October 2021 and 1st December 2021.
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months.
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
- Flexible work hours
- Informal Dress Code
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination