Last Updated on by Admin LB
Panel Discussion on 3D Printing and Intellectual Property: Prospects and Challenges will be organised by GNLU on 13th November 2021.
About 3D Printing
3D printing is also known as ‘additive manufacturing is one of the key technologies shaping new trends, fostering new opportunities for innovation and business development. 3D printing has the potential to grow in all manufacturing segments including Aerospace & Defence and public sectors revolutionizing product design and on-location manufacturing globally.
The 3D printing technology is certainly transformative and it has an impact on almost all areas of Intellectual Property (IP) law. IPR infringement may occur during the creation and dissemination process in 3D printing. It involves the potential to infringe upon the rights of others if it’s carried out without the authorisation of the right holder.
About Panel Discussion on 3D Printing and Intellectual Property
The Panel Discussion will be based on the following sub-themes:
- The position of India as a global hub for 3D printing development and deployment (including sustainability)
- Intellectual property system relating to 3D printing
- Possible infringement issues across the IP spectrum
- Strategies to counter IP Challenges
- Mr Asheesh Gupta, Head Legal, Adani Wilmar
- Mr Ashok Doppalapudi, Manager –Intellectual Property, Mahindra & Mahindra (Swaraj Division)
- Adv. Chitra Subbiah, Managing Associate, Anand and Anand
- Mr Jagadeesh Kumar, Divisional Manager-Legal(IPR, Technology, Licensing & Product Litigations), Ashok Leyland Limited.
- Prof (Dr) Madhu Vadali, Faculty, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering, IIT Gandhinagar
- Dr Annamma Samuel, DPIIT IPR Chair Professor, GNLU
13th November 2021
3 PM- 4:30 PM IST
To Join: Click Here or Session Number: 26442252800
- Enter your name and email address (or registration ID)
- Enter the session password: U7x3trJgK3F
- Click “Join Now”
For assistance, you may contact DPIITCHAIR GNLU at [email protected]
Reported By – DPIIT Chair
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination