TNDALU, School of Excellence in Law’s is organising the 15th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, October 2021 tentatively scheduled from 07 October 2021 to 10 October 2021 through a virtual platform.
About the College and Event
School of Excellence in Law takes immense pleasure in announcing the 15th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, the flagship event of the institution. The institution has always strived to promote the interests of the student community and in addressing pressing issues, and has successfully conducted the previous 14 editions with overwhelming participation from across the country.
It seeks to bring to the forefront the increasing need to address environmental concerns and encourages students to be the pioneers of understanding the complexities of environmental law and the urge for the same. The previous editions of the competition have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants owing to the distinctive, innovative and challenging nature of the proposition and high-calibre of judging by various eminent lawyers, Hon’ble Judges of the High Court of Madras and the Supreme Court of India.
The event has continued to garner increasing attention since the year of its inception in light of its transparency and ever-improving quality. The Moot Court Association of School of Excellence in Law is looking forward to conducting the event online as same as the previous edition was done and expects increasing participation in the present edition as well.
Tentative Dates of the event
7th -10th October 2021.
Central Subject matter
Mode of the competition
Platform of the Competition
The online platform will be intimated to the teams after the completion of Final Registration.
The official working language of the competition is English.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three years or five-year LLB or BL degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher’.
Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to [email protected] from the official email ID of the Institution/Moot Court Association on or before 4th September 2021, 11:59 PM IST.
Point of Contact
|Ms. Harshini Ranganathan, |
Vice-President, Moot Court Association
|Ms. Susamskritha S, |
Joint Secretary, Moot Court Association
For more information and updates follow us on:
- Website: mcasoel.wordpress.com
- Instagram: mootcourtassociation.soel
Reported By: Moot Court Association
School of Excellence in Law