The Moot Court Association of School of Law, Presidency University, Bangalore is organizing the ‘Second Presidency University School of Law National Moot Court Competition on Sports Law’on 11th, 12th & 13th April 2018 at the School of Law, Presidency University, Bangalore.
This event seeks to prepare students to deal with the legal aspects related to the field of sports. Also, it enlightens the nexus of law and sports with a specific emphasis on Broadcasting and Competition Laws.
The students enrolled in full time 3 years or 5 years undergraduate law programs at Bar Council of India recognized Institutions are eligible to participate.
Institutions intending to participate in the competition is required to provisionally register your team by emailing the registration form filled to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th February 2018.
There shall be a Preliminary round followed by the Quarter-Final Rounds, Semi-Final Rounds, and the Final Round.
- WINNER- Rolling Trophy, Cash Prize of ₹25000 & Momento
- RUNNERS-UP- Cash Prize of ₹15000 & Momento
- BEST MEMORIAL- Cash Prize of ₹5000 & Momento
- BEST SPEAKER- Cash Prize of ₹5000 & Momento
- BEST RESEARCHER- Cash Prize of ₹5000 & Momento
- Mr. A.Aravindan (Faculty Convener)
- Ms. Swati Sharma (Faculty Joint Convener): +91 9013886066
- Ms.Neha Sinha (Faculty Joint Convener):+91 9450429236
- Ms. Anushka Singhal: +91 9108694742
- Mr. Aman Khandelwal: +91 9828852383
- Ms. Shlaaghaa Prem: +91 7795929891
- Mr. Suyash Dhasmana: +91 9839019171
For Invitation and Brochure, click here
For Moot Proposition, Rulebook and Registration form, click here
For updates, follow the Facebook page given here
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.