Professor R V Dhanapalan Moot Court Competition | The Central Law College, Salem | 19 Nov - 21 Nov, 2021
Professor R V Dhanapalan Moot Court Competition (Second National Moot Court Competition) will be organized by The Central Law College, Salem from 19th-21st November 2021. A scanned copy of the filled registration form and D.D. shall be sent to email@example.com. About the Organising Institution The Central Law College Salem is recognised by the Bar Council of India, New… Read More »
Professor R V Dhanapalan Moot Court Competition (Second National Moot Court Competition) will be organized by The Central Law College, Salem from 19th-21st November 2021.
A scanned copy of the filled registration form and D.D. shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organising Institution
The Central Law College Salem is recognised by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi, and originally affiliated to the University of Madras and later with The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai is a reputed and prestigious institution conducting both Five years B.A.LL.B and Three years LL.B Law Course in the State of Tamil Nadu since 1984, founded by Prof. R.V.Dhanapalan. The college celebrated its Silver Jubilee in the year 2009.
The Central Law College
Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi
Salem, Tamil Nadu- 636008.
Date Of Event
19 – 21 November 2021.
- Participation is restricted to bonafide undergraduate students of 5 years/3-year LL.B. program of any University/College/Institution (recognized by the Bar Council of India).
- All the Participants must be vaccinated. (The proof must be mailed along with the registration form.)
- The Participants must provide the written consent of the parents to participate as provided in the Registration form.
- Last date for Provisional Registration with Scanned D.D. via e-mail- 20th October 2021
- Last date for sending the Hard Copy of Registration Form along with D.D. (Registration Fee)-
25th October 2021.
- Submission of 01 copy of both side Memorials (Hard Copy) along with a soft copy in a CD- 5th November 2021
- Desk Registration and (copies 5 each side) memorial submission- 19th November 2021 at 3.00-3.30 p.m.
- Preliminary Rounds- 20th November 2021
- Quarter-Final Round- 20th November 2021
- Semi-Final Round- 21st November 2021
- Final Round- 21st November 2021
- Registration without the copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/university or duly attested registration form will not be entertained.
- The Registration shall be restricted to 20 teams on a first come first serve basis.
- Only one team is allowed from each participating institution.
- Filled in a scanned copy of the Registration Form and the scanned copy of D.D. shall be sent by email: email@example.com on or before 20th October 2021. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the colleges that send in the provisional registration mails.
- Registration fee is Rs. 2500/- for each participating team, payable by way of DD drawn in favor of The Principal, The Central Law College Salem, Tamil Nadu Payable at Salem.
- Accommodation, local conveyance, and hospitality for participants will be provided as specified in the rules.
- The participating team must submit the hard copy of the Registration Form along with DD, institution and parent’s approval letter, vaccination proof, and travel form on or before 25th October 2021.
- The Registration Form should be sent by post to The Principal, The Central Law College, Salem, Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi (Po), Salem, Tamil Nadu – 636 008. Upon the receipt of the hard copy of the registration form, a confirmation mail will be sent.
- After Registration, any request for change of name/ participants will not be entertained except at the sole discretion of the Moot Committee.
Brochure – Click Here
Any clarifications for the Competition can be sought from:
- Mrs. M.Santha Kumari- Assistant Professor of Law- 8124406653
- Mr. M.Vijayendra Kumar- Assistant Professor of Law- 9597332253
- Mr. Y. Waseem Sheriff – 8220528737
- Mr. E.Vishaal – 8825443859
- Ms. Gladys Mary Andrady – 8778391323
- Ms. Monisha .G – 8870997466
Reported By – Balaji N