Last Updated :
About Capacity Building Program on AATMANIRBHAR BHARAT | CNLU
India is a country of villages Agriculture and Handicrafts are primary occupations from ages. The Agro-climatic variations have been boon for the villagers. The Agricultural, National, and manufacturing goods having especially in Varieties of food grains with taste and flavors, beauty in handicrafts, have attracted the attention of the consumers globally. These have kept rural livelihood active and alive. But the Rural people couldn’t exploit their specialty and earn premium due to lack of awareness. The Global movement towards Intellectual innovation and exploitation in the form of TRIPS & WTO motivated the Nations to amend their existing IP legislation, and enact new sui-generis one.
The Government of India moved for Sui-generis legislation for Geographical Indications, Biodiversity, Plant Varieties, and Farmer’s Rights. These legislations provide Opportunities to the Rural peoples, Farmer’s varieties, seed breeders, plant breeders Craftspersons, artisans, Entrepreneurs for trading, earning their livelihood, and Make INDIA ATMANIRBHAR.
Hence the Hon’ble PM’s call: ‘Be Vocal for Local’ has become relevant to these IP legislations The Centre strives for capacity Building Program in GI, Biodiversity, and Plant Varieties, Farmer’s Rights laws for Rural Entrepreneurship, as a part of “Aatmanirbhar Bharat” in three days Series of Webinar from 30th July 2020 to 1st August 2020. The webinar aims to explore the significance of these laws, means to avail benefits, and earn a livelihood in the vicinity.
Date and Time
30th July 2020 to 1st August 2020 | 01:30 pm to 05:30 pm
Academicians, Legal Professionals, and Students can register.
30th July 2020 | 01:30 pm to 05:30 pm
- Prof. Dr. M. Kanthababu, Director, CIPR, Anna University, Chennai
- Dr. Topi Basar, Associate Professor, NLU, Assam
- Prof. Nidhi Buch, GNLU, Gandhinagar
- Dr. Anjana Girish, Assistant Professor, IUCIPRS, Cochin University
31st July 2020 | 01:30 pm to 05:30 pm
- Dr Pritam Dev Director, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Tezpur University, Assam
- Mr Shishir Tiwari Department of Law, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya
- Dr Anson C.J. Assistant Professor, IUCIPRS, Cochin University
- Prof Vidyanand Jha Department Of Botany, L.N. Mithila University Darbhanga, Bihar
01st August 2020 | 01:30 pm to 05:30 pm
- Dr Gopa Kumar Director, Third World Nation NGO
- Prof. Dr K.D. Raju, Professor, RGSOL, IIT Kharagpur
- Dr I.G. Rathish, Assistant Professor, IUCIPRS, Cochin University
- Dr Athira P.S., Director (I/C), IPR Centre, NUALS, Kochi
300 INR (Rupees Three Hundred Only).
Registration and Payment
For Payment Instructions: Click here to view
For Registration: Click here to fill Registration Form
Last date of Registration – 29th July 2020 [10:00 AM]
- Kindly ensure to fill up the Feedback Form for all the three days as the same will certify your participation. This in turn will be mentioned on ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- Please go through the PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS before filling up the form.
E-mail: [email protected]
Dr. S C Roy, Dean Research & Development, Director CIRF in IPHD (CNLU, Patna): +91-76670 74426
Ayush Kumar, Student Coordinator:+91-74808 30235
Event Reported by: