One-Day Online Workshop on 'Promoting IPR Culture in Universities and other Higher Education Institutions' | Osmania University
The DPIIT-IPR Chair at Osmania University is organizing a One-Day Online Workshop on ‘Promoting IPR Culture in Universities and other Higher Education Institutions’. About DPIIT-IPR Chair at Osmania University The IPR Chair was established at Osmania University in the year 2021 under the Scheme for Pedagogy & Research in IPRs for Holistic Education & Academia (SPRIHA) scheme. The primary objective of… Read More »
About DPIIT-IPR Chair at Osmania University
About One-Day Online Workshop on ‘Promoting IPR Culture in Universities and other Higher Education Institutions’
Date and Time
Concept Note and Objectives of the Workshop
- Shri G R Raghavender [Joint Secretary, Dept. of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India]
- Prof (Dr) V C Vivekanandan [Vice-Chancellor, Hidayatullah National Law University]
- Prof (Dr) D Ravinder [Vice-Chancellor, Osmania University]
- Shri Ashok Ram Kumar [Advocate at High Court of Telangana and A.P., Founder & Managing Partner of Wordict-IP and Accredited Mediator, BIMAC]
- Prof (Dr) G B Reddy [Professor of Law & DPIIT-IPR Chair Professor, Osmania University]
Registration and Participation
- Prior registration is mandatory for participation in the Workshop.
- Participants will receive E-Certificate for successful participation.
- Due Date for Registration is 29th October 2021.
- Link for Online Meeting will be shared with the participants on 30th October 2021.
Contact for Details
- Prof (Dr) G B Reddy [Coordinator and DPIIT-Chair Professor]
- Dr S B Md Irfan Ali Abbas: +91 98488 85394
- Mr A Srinivasa Rao: +91 82973 99898
Email: [email protected]
Participants are requested to Join in any ONE of the following WhatsApp Groups for future communications
Group-1: Click Here
Group-2: Click Here
Group-3: Click Here
Group-4: Click Here
Group-5: Click Here
Group-6: Click Here
Group-7: Click Here