Legal Bites is inviting applications for Paid Legal Research Internship opportunities for legal interns. Selected students day to day responsibilities includes research and writing.
About the Organisation
Legal Bites is an Ed-Tech platform with a monthly viewership of 1 million+. The goal of our company is to provide affordable, high-quality particulars on legal judgments, codes, articles of academic interest and interviews of leading legal professionals designed to inculcate a sense of legal awareness among the cosmopolitan audience. Legal Bites has been recognised as the ‘Best Online Law Education Platform 2020’ by APAC Insider at the Indian Excellence Awards.
- Students pursuing Law and have completed two years of study.
- Interest in research and writing.
Number of Vacancies
20th July, 202
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a legal intern include:
- Researching on various topics suggested by our team.
- Legal Research on issues regarding international/global scenarios.
- Prepare research articles/Research papers and reports as per the instructions.
- The interns shall primarily be required to research and analyse contemporary legal scenarios along with excellent research skills and flawless writing skills. An ability to explain tough concepts in an easy language.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates shall apply with SOP along with their CV by filling the google form at https://forms.gle/CrQyQAK39ChV6dDQ7