Last Updated :
Amity Law School Gurugram is proud to announce the results of the National Legislative Drafting Competition 2020 organised in collaboration with Legal Bites.
The Organising Committee would like to thank every participant of the National Legislative Drafting Competition 2020 for putting their hard work and efforts in the competition.
We congratulate the winners and participants and wish them all the success for their future endeavors.
The result of the Competition is as follows:
Name of Participants – Rahul Rajsekar and Aisiri Raj
Name of Institution – School of law, Christ University
Name of Participant – Suprabh Garg
Name of Institution – National Law University, Odisha
Name of Participant – Agrim Jain
Name of Institution – Amity Law School, Delhi
Name of Participant – Logesh. G
Name of Institution – School of Excellence in Law, Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University
Name of Participants – Manas Maheshwari and Nishant Gupta
Name of Institution – Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
First Prize – Cash Prize of ₹ 7,000 + Certificate of Excellence + Memento
Second Prize – Cash Prize of ₹ 5,000 + Certificate of Excellence + Memento
Third Prize – Cash Prize of ₹ 3,000 + Certificate of Excellence + Memento
- Certificate of Merit would be awarded to the top five participants excluding the top three, i.e. Rank 4th to 5th.
- All the participants who have made their submission would get a Certificate of Participation.
- All the Certificates and Awards will be sent via courier.
- E-Certificates will be issued within a week.
For any further details or queries, please write to [email protected] or WhatsApp –
- Tanya: +91-78360 70747
- Himanshu: +91-96547 70494