Last Updated on by Admin LB
Society of International Law and its Affairs is organising an Online SAIL Certificate Course on International Relations.
About the Course
This certificate course aims to enhance the proficiency of students in the discipline of International Relations. This course illustrates how ‘conflict’ and ‘co-ordination’ are the two tenets of International Relations shaping law and policy. Further, the curriculum is designed taking into account the relevance of the driving forces of International Relations in the modern contemporary world; by deciphering how not only State actors but also how an individual or group’s involvement with non-state actors influences the over-arching spheres of the global world order.
About the College
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) is a Public Charitable Trust registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and The Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950. SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high-quality education at various levels. SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law situated at Vile Parle, Mumbai, offers the 5-year law course of BLS. LLB; under the auspices of Mumbai University.
About the Society
The Society of International Law and its Affairs is a committee at SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law dealing with events and affairs at an international level encompassing International Law, Current Affairs, International Relations, and the development of proficient skills amongst students. Know More
About the Core Faculty
- Dr. Navashikha Duara– Senior Faculty, US State Department Alumni (Foreign Policy) and Vice-Principal I/C, Pravin Gandhi College of Law.
- Prof. (Dr.) Rajkumar Kothari– Professor of Political Science, Vidyasagar University, West Bengal.
- Mr. (Adv.) Arjun Doshi– Senior Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Mrs. Shreya Jain– Senior Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Mr. Samir Patil– Fellow for International Security Studies at Gateway House, Think Tank, Mumbai.
- Mr. Sharad Bansal– Counsel, Bombay High Court.
The course is open to all students and professionals who are interested in learning about International Relations and Law.
Month: April – May 2021
Days: Saturdays & Sundays
Commencement of Classes: 10th April 2020
Time : 5:00 -7:00 IST
The link to join the meeting will be shared on the registered email of the attendees as well as on the WhatsApp group in accordance with the registration procedure. Brief instructions about MS Teams will be provided therewith.
E-Certificates will be provided
Registration link: https://forms.gle/U8QkvvcsFFPE9aYw8
(Join the Whatsapp group through the link provided after submitting the registration form).
A day prior to the lecture, the meeting link and instructions with regards to MS Teams will be shared on the WhatsApp group and registered email ID.
IN-HOUSE STUDENTS (SVKM): INR 800/-
OUTSIDE STUDENTS: INR 944/-
Deadlines/Dates: Registrations will be closed on 8th April 2021.
Instagram: sail.pgcl (https://instagram.com/sail.pgcl?igshid=nhzpsimdnl8)
Dharmil Doshi (Student Coordinator):+91 97738 84458
Reported By: Keval Khona, SAIL Committee Member
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination